Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are very funny ddhm, i think u trying to find as much excuse for the tall guy as u can

I think he is tired from the party , the journey . I don’t give excuses , if all three want to fuck  they will do it , if not , well , we will be left blue balls 😂🤣 we need to acknowledge  a very serious detail ... none of the 3 are under RLC contract , meaning  they aren’t paid for any of this. Maybe they have made an agreement with Masha of course , but we can’t know this . I only say that they aren’t “obliged “ for anything , even the girls showering i consider a bonus for all of us subscribers as we enjoy people that aren’t official tenants willing to show themselves on camera 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think he is tired from the party , the journey . I don’t give excuses , if all three want to fuck  they will do it , if not , well , we will be left blue balls 😂🤣 we need to acknowledge  a very serious detail ... none of the 3 are under RLC contract , meaning  they aren’t paid for any of this. Maybe they have made an agreement with Masha of course , but we can’t know this . I only say that they aren’t “obliged “ for anything , even the girls showering i consider a bonus for all of us subscribers as we enjoy people that aren’t official tenants willing to show themselves on camera 

masha is a good person for sure they have made an agreement but rlc should give babi an apt so tanya and the tall guy can visit for a good atmosphere

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

masha is a good person for sure they have made an agreement but rlc should give babi an apt so tanya and the tall guy can visit for a good atmosphere

This is everybody’s wish .. an apartment for Babi would be explosively interesting .. also Piper .. the possibilities in italy are endless because Masha has introduced to us many of her friends who live in italy . We will see , but Babi it can be a great RLC tenant, Masha has learned her well and she’s a great character for it . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is everybody’s wish .. an apartment for Babi would be explosively interesting .. also Piper .. the possibilities in italy are endless because Masha has introduced to us many of her friends who live in italy . We will see , but Babi it can be a great RLC tenant, Masha has learned her well and she’s a great character for it . 

in rlc history its only 1 apt in italy?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

with this pandemic, to rent an apt should be less expensive i wondering what rlc is waiting to expand in europe

Nobody can understand why they haven’t expanded in Rome . I only know that rental apartments in Rome are some of the most expensive in whole EU . Paris I think is the most expensive and then it was London ( but now UK isn’t EU ) . But a fair question that I never know if it is going to be answered properly 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nobody can understand why they haven’t expanded in Rome . I only know that rental apartments in Rome are some of the most expensive in whole EU . Paris I think is the most expensive and then it was London ( but now UK isn’t EU ) . But a fair question that I never know if it is going to be answered properly 

hmm ok, maybe if its bogdan and nelly managing rlc they dont see that big

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

hmm ok, maybe if its bogdan and nelly managing rlc they dont see that big

Nelly and Bogdan have an unknown RLC  role in Barcelona only . Rest regions isn’t their responsibility . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Bogdan have an unknown RLC  role in Barcelona only . Rest regions isn’t their responsibility . 

even Spain isn't their responsability, it is someone above them who makes the decisions in terms of casting or else 

• Upvote 1