Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha knows the situation , I think she wants just sex in her life at the moment , she found it , plus the addition of enjoying also lesbian , Masha is in heaven again ( and great for us 😂 also ) .. I believe she will have sex also in Barcelona ( Masha ) even with a guy if she manages to have a room by herself  

masha dont need a room to have sex, her last (vacation) in barcelona she fucked a guy on the living room table, the other roomates find her a lil noisy

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in what 1m90 is desirable if u are a poor fucker?

I also agree with Rado , he is more than sex for the girls but also with Masha , I don’t think he performed bad . Last week with tanya , I agree he was a 3-4 minute penetration , but he had BJ by Tanya , he was pussy eating Masha at the same time , I think too much excitement and he was fast . We maybe see with Babi and Tanya , I can’t believe they won’t have  sex 😎

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't understand what you are asking
He is a friend of the girls, he has a romantic relationship with one of the girls, the girls like him
It's the only thing I need to know and most of all it's what I see when I look at them

what i want to understand moos54 is why they like him, sum1 said cuz hes tall

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what i want to understand moos54 is why they like him, sum1 said cuz hes tall

Why do you like certain things? if you can answer this question, then you may have the answer
For my part, I do not know these people personally so it is difficult to know what they think or what they like and why they can such and such things.

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha dont need a room to have sex, her last (vacation) in barcelona she fucked a guy on the living room table, the other roomates find her a lil noisy

We will see what she does in Barcelona as we don’t know where she sleeps or with who ( I believe she gets the free double bed in N&B bedroom ) .. the girls like her and she has a good relation with everyone ( except Pam that doesn’t know her and also Pam doesn’t like to be in the villa in my opinion ) . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also agree with Rado , he is more than sex for the girls but also with Masha , I don’t think he performed bad . Last week with tanya , I agree he was a 3-4 minute penetration , but he had BJ by Tanya , he was pussy eating Masha at the same time , I think too much excitement and he was fast . We maybe see with Babi and Tanya , I can’t believe they won’t have  sex 😎

ok let see what he can do next , but im very doubtful and i dont think masha is looking for a man to eat her to me she look more like sex with the big black dude from napoli

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

tall:
it's my impression, it doesn't have to be like that
But in my experience, girls prefer to look up rather than down

So you are telling me that I would never have luck with girls 🤣

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

ok let see what he can do next , but im very doubtful and i dont think masha is looking for a man to eat her to me she look more like sex with the big black dude from napoli

I can only say that if she didn’t like him , she wouldn’t have asked him to go together in Barcelona . My opinion is that Masha spent a very long time alone , I felt really sorry for her , it was many months that she only saw the cleaning lady sometimes , if she hadn’t the cats , she would get depressed ( that we also don’t know if she went through this stage ) . She found a guy who makes her smile , he satisfies her brain and sex doesn’t seem that she isn’t enjoying . I believe she has grown up ( she’s 30 now ) and maybe also other priorities come first for her ( good friendship , nice talks , relaxed and pleasant atmosphere ) . I think since her birthday she found 3-4 people that she feels nice being around and that’s what’s happening at the moment in my opinion . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

tall or big dick is bs, pretty sure masha will prefer to fuck with zak than that tall guy hedi

Masha is tall so I guess she prefers men who are her height and not necessarily those who are shorter than her.
If we compare this man with whom she is sleeping at the moment, he does not fit into the same category as most of the other guys with whom she has an affair, so that means that the size of the penis is not that important as that and that she finds qualities in him that only she can see