Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

tall:
it's my impression, it doesn't have to be like that
But in my experience, girls prefer to look up rather than down

I always believe that girls like guys  who can make them feel “‘safe with their insecurity “ .. make them feel that they are queens , you can fuck anyone .. of course the problem to achieve this , will always be how to bring a girl in a tete a tete situation , if this happens , then it is up to a good bla bla to make them fall for you 😉 Of course the looks matter , but that’s before finally start speaking with a girl . Then , the ball is in your hands and you make the game 😉

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Masha is tall so I guess she prefers men who are her height and not necessarily those who are shorter than her.
If we compare this man with whom she is sleeping at the moment, he does not fit into the same category as most of the other guys with whom she has an affair, so that means that the size of the penis is not that important as that and that she finds qualities in him that only she can see

sasha was taller than her?

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Sasha is a little higher than Dasha
I have no comparison to Masha now

I think Dasha was for sure shorter than Masha , in any case , not so of a much difference in general 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Babi / Tanya .. two of the best asses of the non contract cast currently with RLC , incredible curves 

we want to see these curves in action so u better wake up tall guy hedi and step up yur game

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

we want to see these curves in action so u better wake up tall guy hedi and step up yur game

Give them time , it needs preparation , atmosphere .. I think we will have our wish .. except if Hedi can’t make two alcohol days in a row , patience is needed ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Give them time , it needs preparation , atmosphere .. I think we will have our wish .. except if Hedi can’t make two alcohol days in a row , patience is needed ☺️

u are very funny ddhm, i think u trying to find as much excuse for the tall guy as u can

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u are very funny ddhm, i think u trying to find as much excuse for the tall guy as u can

well he only sees him as a simple human being while you see him as a sexual object