US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fact that Kristen Clarke is a Black supremacist is no reason to disqualify her?:dodgy:

Oh FFS Nappy.  ALL of Trump's nominees should have been disqualified.  I don't even want to hear it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This post is so far out-of-reality that the rules of logic cannot possibly survive. But then, that's the method, ain't it?

I'm sorry....You must be referring to Spying??

10 hours ago, O_U812 said:

The party of pedophiles and conspiracy theories.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Tuesday, KSHB reported that Missouri state Rep. Rick Roeber has submitted his resignation, effective Friday.Roeber, who ran to replace his deceased wife in the state House in 2020, was...

Now it's time for Gov Cuomo to do the same thing--resign for his many sexual misdeeds.

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now it's time for Gov Cuomo to do the same thing--resign for his many sexual misdeeds.

Not until he's indicted.  GQP doesn't give a fuck, so why should Libs?   Plus Cuomo's "alleged victims" are all grown women.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm sorry....You must be referring to Spying??

No. I quoted you. It's on the record. I'll probably be sent to the gulag for my statements here if you guys finally win...

For you, perhaps a gun with a single bullet will be left in your desk drawer as a hint.

And, like Trotsky we shall both be erased.

Individual human liberty is not on President Houseplant's agenda. He's working for the squad and the money from CCP.