US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

He even disgusted his top donors.  🤣

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Politico, multiple donors attending a closed-door speech given by Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort Saturday night were dismayed and disgusted with the...

• Like 1

It's a proven fact that even if you take the worthless vaccine you can still get the Corona china 🇨🇳 virus, you can also spread it, you still have to wear a mask & lastly you still have to social distance, so why in the fuck i want to take something that going to change my DNA & received no benefit 

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

It's a proven fact that even if you take the worthless vaccine you can still get the Corona china 🇨🇳 virus, you can also spread it, you still have to wear a mask & lastly you still have to social distance, so why in the fuck i want to take something that going to change my DNA & received no benefit 

maybe because it might help. but if you get sick & die nobody will miss you.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You're a pussy.  I knew it.

• Like 1