US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'll let you have my vaccine, just maybe you could one day reach puberty, but i think since you're nonbinary you haven't made up your mind what sex you want to be, maybe playing butt darts with 0_U812 has you living in fantasy land where unicorn shit rainbow colors 

as usual you know nothing & refuse to learn. do whatever you want to. nobody cares what you do or think.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, happyone said:

Typical response from you.  So sad to even think that about another human being.

the cult isn't helping the country or the world. yet you keep following them. that is what is really sad & stupid.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'HE'S A REAL NOWHERE MAN SITTING IN HIS NOWHERE LAND MAKING ALL HIS NOWHERE PLANS FOR NOBODY DOESN'T HAVE A POINT OF VIEW KNOWS NOT WHERE HE'S GOING TO...'

can't find a real complaint so you make shit up. but that's ok. just keep on embarrassing yourself. you aren't changing anyone's mind with posts that are untrue. if you don't like policies then make the point using facts.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Editorial comment:  O_U812 and Golfer are playing a cute little childish game where they give "likes" to each others comments just so that their comments show up on the thread's "Popular Posts" list. :dodgy:

editorial response. most people give likes to comments that they like. that's why it is called a like. if you ever were to post a comment that i liked i would give you a like but i haven't seen any. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

DW is a German public state owned international broadcaster FUNDED BY THE GERMAN FEDERAL TAX BUDGET. So DW.COM is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the German government.

Always an excuse from Napoleon.

• Like 1

My first dose of Moderna caused a slight fever and a sore arm. My second dose just caused a sore arm.  April 23 will be two weeks from my last vaccination, and as of that day I am no longer going to wear a mask unless forced to do so by some business or government agency I need to go into. 

Stupid, brainless move.  I expect nothing more from you Nappy.

• Like 1

Authoritarian Democrat politicians have used FEAR of Covid-19 to shutdown the country and increase their control over the lives of American citizens for more than a year.

The democrats, with Biden's leadership, have a plan that's working.  Trump's "plan" was non-existent, resulting in the murder of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

• Like 1

I'm 75 years old and I don't intend to spend the years I have left on this earth wearing a fucking mask which probably doesn't give real protection anyway. And how can people argue that it is important that everyone be vaccinated and then argue that you should wear a mask after being vaccinated?  Do they believe the vaccine works or not?

The vaccine keeps you from dying you worthless imp.  Masks work.  You can still get sick AND spread the virus.  No different than a flu shot.

• Like 1

Editorial comment:  O_U812 and Golfer are playing a cute little childish game where they give "likes" to each others comments just so that their comments show up on the thread's "Popular Posts" list. :dodgy:

Jealousy is a sin Napoleon.

• Like 1