US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.DW.COM

Reports of COVID-19 vaccines causing lethal side effects have been making headlines. DW looked into reports from several countries.

DW is a German public state owned international broadcaster FUNDED BY THE GERMAN FEDERAL TAX BUDGET. So DW.COM is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the German government.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm waiting for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.  One shot and it's done.  No going back for a second shot.

My first dose of Moderna caused a slight fever and a sore arm. My second dose just caused a sore arm.  April 23 will be two weeks from my last vaccination, and as of that day I am no longer going to wear a mask unless forced to do so by some business or government agency I need to go into. 

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So what?  Are we supposed to be scared now?  Not 1 death from any of the vaccines in the entire country.  Fear is what you freaks feed off of.  I'll get my first vaccine dose Tuesday.

Authoritarian Democrat politicians have used FEAR of Covid-19 to shutdown the country and increase their control over the lives of American citizens for more than a year.

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're a pussy.  I knew it.

Says the guy who is too much of a coward to join the military while at the same time supporting our government having American soldiers stationed in Afghanistan, Syria, South Korea, and Germany.:dodgy: 

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My first dose of Moderna caused a slight fever and a sore arm. My second dose just caused a sore arm.  April 23 will be two weeks from my last vaccination, and as of that day I am no longer going to wear a mask unless forced to do so by some business or government agency I need to go into. 

Some businesses likely still require them.  I have a mask but I only wear it when I go inside establishments.  When I am out on the street I take it off and enjoy the fresh air. Since I travel with a mobility scooter people never get close enough to me.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Some businesses likely still require them.  I have a mask but I only wear it when I go inside establishments.  When I am out on the street I take it off and enjoy the fresh air. Since I travel with a mobility scooter people never get close enough to me.

I'm 75 years old and I don't intend to spend the years I have left on this earth wearing a fucking mask which probably doesn't give real protection anyway. And how can people argue that it is important that everyone be vaccinated and then argue that you should wear a mask after being vaccinated?  Do they believe the vaccine works or not?