B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

I'm just glad that if it's not me with Radislava,the second choice would be Pam to be there to make things a little easier/better for her. Seems a good choice,,on the bright side,,at least it's not claire,,lmao.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That is fair.  I was thinking about how Pam isolated herself from the other B4 girls.

Having said that, I will defer to the folks who have been here much longer than I ... but it seems like we may be unfair to Pam.  Was she new when she arrived in Feb, i.e. was she on RLC before?  It seems like it could take 6-8 weeks to get into the normal rhythm of the house.  Before she could establish that, she was moved to B4.  And now she may move again.  Would love to hear form the old timers how long it takes for new cast members to inculcate.  I know, that's a big word, but I need to offset my slutty use of "dildo" in a previous post.

when pam rejoined in feb, she was with her best friend from back home amalia, plus she has become good friends with amira and monica

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm just glad that if it's not me with Radislava,the second choice would be Pam to be there to make things a little easier/better for her. Seems a good choice,,on the bright side,,at least it's not claire,,lmao.:biggrin:

Don't worry, C&C will be back for her.  Guaranteed!   Look how far Monica got.

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

That is fair.  I was thinking about how Pam isolated herself from the other B4 girls.

Having said that, I will defer to the folks who have been here much longer than I ... but it seems like we may be unfair to Pam.  Was she new when she arrived in Feb, i.e. was she on RLC before?  It seems like it could take 6-8 weeks to get into the normal rhythm of the house.  Before she could establish that, she was moved to B4.  And now she may move again.  Would love to hear form the old timers how long it takes for new cast members to inculcate.  I know, that's a big word, but I need to offset my slutty use of "dildo" in a previous post.

Pam is a veteran.  Check hotscopes.  There's old video of her in Sera's room.