B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

I am sorry that Serafina has left, but it seems to me that everyone likes the new course of B1, every evening a nice masturbation of Radislava and Pam together, really something new, however I also wonder, but the clitoris of Radislava, does not wear out, masturbating 20 times a day? is really a very shy girl 🤣 😂 🤣

• Upvote 1

Seen a fair few departures in my time but none to beat that frosty one from Sera; that’s just bad form giving a goodbye kisses to Pam and simply ignoring Radi. Seems like the ice queen still hasn’t thawed but she’s still got a body to die for 🤪

In any case , this was an unexpected departure and no one saw it coming as it seems to be a very fast decision by Serafima . Like Milena some months ago though , this was the best thing happening for a big number of tenants who didn’t like her and also the majority of subscribers who didn’t actually care about her . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Seen a fair few departures in my time but none to beat that frosty one from Sera; that’s just bad form giving a goodbye kisses to Pam and simply ignoring Radi. Seems like the ice queen still hasn’t thawed but she’s still got a body to die for 🤪

Yes that was one frosty departure - rude and uncalled for. But I said she was a stubborn girl and that showed it - plus the kitchen mess.

I hope the duo bate last night is not the shape of things to come (no pun intended). I'm sure we don't want another girlie couple like you know who over in Czech land