B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

In any case , this was an unexpected departure and no one saw it coming as it seems to be a very fast decision by Serafima . Like Milena some months ago though , this was the best thing happening for a big number of tenants who didn’t like her and also the majority of subscribers who didn’t actually care about her . 

Her sitting on bed doing almost nothing was always near the top of the cams. You can't pretend she isn't popular because you don't like her 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, super134 said:

Her sitting on bed doing almost nothing was always near the top of the cams. You can't pretend she isn't popular because you don't like her 

Interesting point Super as I do recall seeing her at the top of list.  But wasn't that mostly in the evening after everyone else in RLC Nation was asleep?   She was always the last to go to bed.  Don't understand how the cams work in terms of popularity, but I don't think she was at the top when most of the action was happening in other apartments.

23 minutes ago, super134 said:

I never said I don’t like her ☺️ I don’t like her character ☺️ Many times I would tune to see out of curiosity , especially the last week when she was kind of more intense playing with her clitoris ( bating of sorts ) . But her character ? Pff , I don’t want to use any bad word out of respect , but you can see clearly if she was appreciated .