B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

Sera really is such a sourpuss.  Even now cooking, which I think she loves doing, her look is dour and sad.  Not joyful.  I did not see her leave but I read here about lugging suitcases down the stairs etc.  It's sad imagining her reading our comments and her seeing us writing her off so quickly.  And some even celebrated (which I understand even though perhaps it is not right).  Maybe there is more to this story?  Did the suitcase come back in?  I did see her bed stripped last night I think.  Maybe she is a guest now?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sera really is such a sourpuss.  Even now cooking, which I think she loves doing, her look is dour and sad.  Not joyful.  I did not see her leave but I read here about lugging suitcases down the stairs etc.  It's sad imagining her reading our comments and her seeing us writing her off so quickly.  And some even celebrated (which I understand even though perhaps it is not right).  Maybe there is more to this story?  Did the suitcase come back in?  I did see her bed stripped last night I think.  Maybe she is a guest now?

As long as her name is listed , she’s still a tenant . I believe members here ( the majority )  write their opinion based on what they have seen from her . And what we have seen is a woman that no matter what , day , night , sun , rain , hot , cold , she has always this same expression on her face , you will never see her smiling or let her emotions betray her psychology . Perhaps a characteristic of the northern countries people or as I have said in the past , she doesn’t smile so she doesn’t make wrinkles on her face 😂🤣

She is strict criticized but it’s her fault . If she feels pressure or sad of what’s being said about her , she can simply stop entering the site ( if she does ) and read what’s written about her here . 

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

She really is a good cook although of course non of us has tasted anything she has made!  I wonder what she is soaking those biscuits in that form the base of her dessert.  

She's making Tiramisu.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as her name is listed , she’s still a tenant .

Understood DD and don't disagree.  But her room is barren.  So interesting developments today.

Yes it is her fault that she is the way she is, but that doesn't mean we can't feel sad for her.  No one should be that sad all the time.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Understood DD and don't disagree.  But her room is barren.  So interesting developments today.

Yes it is her fault that she is the way she is, but that doesn't mean we can't feel sad for her.  No one should be that sad all the time.

I don't think she's staying for long.  Probably waiting to be checked out.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Noldus wrote her “goodbye “ so for sure  she’s off 😉. It’s just not official from RLC  that she’s not a tenant anymore . 

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I can’t feel sad for someone who feels sad about herself , a nice woman that believes that everyone is wrong and she’s the right one always , what can I say ? I have always had to sit down with girls and “ fix “ their self confidence , gorgeous women that couldn’t even explain why they felt this insecurity . It is all in their mind , good friends and talks needed so as to feel warm and appreciated . But with her behavior , look , how many from the rest of the tenants appreciate her ? Compare then Ariana for example and the majority of the others . Radislava is also isolated but she has been trying to establish friendships .