B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

9 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Quelqu'un qui commente un film au-delà où c'est chiant, c'est une introspection infantile un trouble de la personnalité, il s'identifie aux personnages il réagit comme eux, un sujet pathologique 10 ans d'âge mental (10 ans c'est une échelle binaire) et non évolutive !

Can someone translate this for me?  Google said 'HELL NO!'  😅

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I think this whole lot should go get tested for Covid.

*** You have to remember, B4 is immune from covid - let's face it, by the law of averages, at least ONE of them should have caught it by now!  Of course, fact of the matter is: evil and wicked though the virus is, it does have SOME moral principles - it wouldn't touch B4 with a 10-foot pole ! 🤨

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

A sexy policewoman would be most welcome. 😁  She could search Cesar's bags too. 🤣

*** I detect a piece of inappropriate fantasising here - please remember, this is a respectable forum, please keep those kind of salacious little thoughts at bay. 🧐

Russian policewomen.   Spoiler alert: they've now been told to increase the length of their uniforms  😞

7c25aad56af445ee9afc8f7c0cff136b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Then perhaps a ski or snowboard instructor  .. for the difficult stuff 😆 .. or any food/ beverage industry job .. still , hope we see him back in the apartment and some good moments again 😎

*** Knowing you, DD ... I think we may be referring to some torrid 'sex action' there, if I'm not mistaken.  Eventually, all this is gonna take its toll: you'll develop wrist problems; or worse still, end up going blind 🙄[Those old wives knew a thing or two, with their tales.]

Edited by Scottish Republic
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Lurkker said:

If she's is pregnant, is it Bogdan's or Martina's? 🤣🤣🤣

*** I have given this some thought: I reckon it's most likely to be Bogdan's, reason being, Martina doesn't have a man part (oh hell !  I'll say it - A PENIS), this would make it difficult for her to make Nelly preggers 🧐.

Martina doesn't have a 'man part' (?)  Hang about ... these days, you never bloody well know ! ! ! 😮

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Masha has been in training for bath activity for months. No point trying to outlast her 😄

*** Yes, and who provided her with that 'bath training'?  I believe it to be The Baker (her black cat), that little bastard's always in the bath with her, doing God only knows what!  He may well be to blame for what she has now turned out to be 😠

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

flitting between B1 to B4 etc. What is going on (or not goin on) in B4? Holly on her own in room, Meg in her room on her own, Masha hanging aroun in Nells room. Has B4 just lost the plot? Now they are in the kitchen with a takeawy

Two words......Nelly-Bogdan!!