B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

no vacation, I think he has his job there

Then perhaps a ski or snowboard instructor  .. for the difficult stuff 😆 .. or any food/ beverage industry job .. still , hope we see him back in the apartment and some good moments again 😎

50 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha spoke briefly to Hedi on the phone
i think he's somewhere in South Tyrol

In the past weeks they have mentioned the city of Bolzano several times as his destination. That's South Tyrol, in northern Italy.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

In the past weeks they have mentioned the city of Bolzano several times as his destination. That's South Tyrol, in northern Italy.

This is borders of italy and Austria , very snowy area . 

flitting between B1 to B4 etc. What is going on (or not goin on) in B4? Holly on her own in room, Meg in her room on her own, Masha hanging aroun in Nells room. Has B4 just lost the plot? Now they are in the kitchen with a takeawy

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

flitting between B1 to B4 etc. What is going on (or not goin on) in B4? Holly on her own in room, Meg in her room on her own, Masha hanging aroun in Nells room. Has B4 just lost the plot? Now they are in the kitchen with a takeawy

What are you talking about?  It's been a banner day in B4.  Haven't you noticed all the excitement Masha has injected into the villa. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, she should cut her stay short and go home.  The faster she does that, the faster RLC can get new talent into that room (I hope).

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What are you talking about?  It's been a banner day in B4.  Haven't you noticed all the excitement Masha has injected into the villa. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, she should cut her stay short and go home.  The faster she does that, the faster RLC can get new talent into that room (I hope).

agreed oddly masha in b4 has been pretty boring ! the party would have been good regardless - OT but in B1 Pam is getting her kit off for some sexy dancing.