B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

Double pleasure for Nelly as it seems 😂🤣 First the lover and the lesbian pleasure and then the husband to have him satisfied so as to continue her sexual lesbian sessions 😂😂 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Double pleasure for Nelly as it seems 😂🤣 First the lover and the lesbian pleasure and then the husband to have him satisfied so as to continue her sexual lesbian sessions 😂😂 

True Bi??

3 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Then she should have taken the empty bed in N&B's room and not blocked a room for a new tenant.

I doubt she's blocking anything. RLC couldn't find a replacement for Aleksandra when she left, they just moved Pam in. They left a room empty in B2 for a month or more after Milena left. Gina's been in the GOV apartments for more than a year. They don't really seem capable of finding new tenants right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 1 heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

Comme quoi bouffer une chatte (que l'on croyait perdue) ça redonne de la joie de vivre ... (pas pour tout le monde)

essayes toi tu vas retrouver le sourire ....si y ' a pas de chatte dans ton hospice de vieux bouffe un rat d ' égout 

11 minutes ago, timber said:

I doubt she's blocking anything. RLC couldn't find a replacement for Aleksandra when she left, they just moved Pam in. They left a room empty in B2 for a month or more after Milena left. Gina's been in the GOV apartments for more than a year. They don't really seem capable of finding new tenants right now.

Milena was replaced in 4 days by Villanelle.  Only problem was she didn't work out and left within a few hours.  Doubt RLC was expecting that and didn't have any contingency plans.

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Milena was replaced in 4 days by Villanelle.  Only problem was she didn't work out and left within a few hours.  Doubt RLC was expecting that and didn't have any contingency plans.

Sure, and once their one completely unscreened replacement candidate fell through, they took more than a month to find anyone else to move into the place. I doubt Pam would have moved to B4 or Masha would have moved into that room if they had anyone to fill it right now. If they were swimming in new candidates, Gina wouldn't be in her 13th month in the apartments. Megan and Holly and Amira wouldn't be in their 8th month, etc. 

I'm all for new tenants. I unsubscribed because the current bunch is so bored with being on RLC that it's unwatchable for the most part. But I don't think any of them including Masha are 'blocking' new girls. I think RLC is just too lazy to put in the work to find new girls now that their pipeline of repeats and friends of former tenants from Russia and Ukraine has been shut down.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, timber a dit :

Sure, and once their one completely unscreened replacement candidate fell through, they took more than a month to find anyone else to move into the place. I doubt Pam would have moved to B4 or Masha would have moved into that room if they had anyone to fill it right now. If they were swimming in new candidates, Gina wouldn't be in her 13th month in the apartments. Megan and Holly and Amira wouldn't be in their 8th month, etc. 

I'm all for new tenants. I unsubscribed because the current bunch is so bored with being on RLC that it's unwatchable for the most part. But I don't think any of them including Masha are 'blocking' new girls. I think RLC is just too lazy to put in the work to find new girls now that their pipeline of repeats and friends of former tenants from Russia and Ukraine has been shut down.

surely brothels are not that hard to find in that neck of the woods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2