B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If by some slim chance that she ends up fucking the guy, I predict it will be an under cover operation :biggrin:

you are so pessimistic, u should have a little faith in rlc game

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you say so but I don't remember it and I certainly don't remember anyone going on about it so it must have not been much.  My apologies to the forum, I misspoke!

It was the last - and famous - night in B3, before it was closed. Damon only got that night before they had to go home again with Chris - Amalia's bf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It was the last - and famous - night in B3, before it was closed. Damon only got that night before they had to go home again with Chris - Amalia's bf

I remember the night but I don't remember anything about Damon fucking Pam.  If anyone should know it's you so I gotta take your word for it!

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Pam was shocked when she looked in the mirror in the morning. Damon had held her neck so tightly that she had dark blue fingerprints

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Noldus .. you bad boy .. you annihilated the reputation of a certain member who knows it all and laughs with the rest of us that we know shit 😂🤣 by providing info on when , where and who .. please don’t do it again 😆 

• Haha 1