B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Bogdan is only the manager, but the way you talk about it, they seem to be the masters of RLC and the decisions they make, and the shows.  

Compared to most of the rest of the tenants, then yes, if you want to continue to say "masters" then I guess we can all call them that.  They know everything there is to know about the functionality of RLC, so I guess we can just call them the masters or puppet masters if you wish.  They would be great in their own apartment but under these circumstances they are not.  I'm sorry if they are on your favorites list but they are not on any of my lists!!  Also, don't act as though Nelly has no part in the decision making process because you would be wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Rispetto alla maggior parte degli altri inquilini, allora sì, se vuoi continuare a dire "padroni", immagino che possiamo chiamarli tutti così. Sanno tutto quello che c'è da sapere sulla funzionalità di RLC, quindi immagino che possiamo chiamarli semplicemente maestri o burattinai, se lo desideri. Sarebbero fantastici nel loro appartamento, ma in queste circostanze non lo sono. Mi dispiace se sono nella tua lista dei preferiti ma non sono in nessuna delle mie liste !! Inoltre, non comportarti come se Nelly non partecipasse al processo decisionale perché sbaglieresti.

Nom difendo nessuno, difendo la realta’. E vedo che non e’ cambiato nulla da quando non c’erano N&B ad adesso. E non cambiera’ nulla neanche quando se ne andranno, anzi.. almeno le feste che fanno in presenza Bogdan, non finiscono  con ragazze nude che gli sbattono tette culo e figa in faccia, non fanno massaggi tutti nudi che foniscono in masturbazioni collettive, come succede con tutti gli altri....  chissa’ come mai con loro non fanno queste cose, e con gli altri si....

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Nom I defend anyone, I defend reality. And I see that nothing has changed since there was no N&B until now. And nothing will change even when they leave, on the contrary ... at least the parties that Bogdan have in the presence, do not end with naked girls who bang their tits, ass and pussy in his face, they do not do all naked massages that result in collective masturbation, like it happens with everyone else .... who knows why they don't do these things with them, and with others they do ....

Who knows Mauri, nice talking with you though but I have to leave for now so have a great night!  I have mudbugs to go eat!!

At least Ariana respects the “ real life “ concept and shares lots of her private life on cameras by talking ( in English ) with possible BF or lover or whatever  her guy(s)  are . 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who knows Mauri, nice talking with you though but I have to leave for now so have a great night!  I have mudbugs to go eat!!

Better eat the legs first so they don't crawl away.  

200.gif

• Haha 3