B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't watch it but if that's what you're into then OK

u never watch anything anyway, cuz the girls are not playing real,

to me its simple if u dont dont do it at home dont do it on rlc,

synchronised fake bates etc..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u never watch anything anyway, cuz the girls are not playing real,

to me its simple if u dont dont do it at home dont do it on rlc,

synchronised fake bates etc..

You mean you don't do synchronized fake bates at home?  I thought everyone does that.  I'm shocked! 🤣

• Haha 3

Thank you Pam for sharing part of your private life ☺️👏 And to the good friend @wooders78 , some posts already made here , you can understand why the girls prefer to keep away from the cameras any possible BFs they have . A total normal daily looking guy and he is already characterized brutal in my opinion . I hope Pam isn’t reading this forum ( but Radislava does 😬 ...) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Thank you Pam for sharing part of your private life ☺️👏 And to the good friend @wooders78 , some posts already made here , you can understand why the girls prefer to keep away from the cameras any possible BFs they have . A total normal daily looking guy and he is already characterized brutal by n my opinion . I hope Pam isn’t reading this forum ( but Radislava does 😬 ...) 

They all want to read your comments when they need to fall asleep. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

He looks like a nice guy for Pam, his beard makes him young older.

They look nice together , that’s what matters  the most . Which makes it even worse to think that they had Pam isolated in B4 and not in the center so she could meet  her BF easier .  

• Like 2

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Pam does a tremendous lap dance but only after a lot of booze, this doesn't look to be such a night...but y'never know😳

They can invite C&C over and anything can happen. 🤣  Carlos can go 'oh, I've been in bed with your girl'. 🤣

• Haha 1