B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (April)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If he isn’t shy , I don’t think Pam will hide anything 😇

She's never had sex on camera in all the times she's been on RLC so don't expect it now LMAO....you are certainly good for a laugh!!  VHTV is the place to be, lots of fucking for Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee D, sluts open so far and wide, thank you girls for giving up all your pride!

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Now now, we don't want the guy to get the impression Pam jumps from bed to bed. 🤣

to me i just want to have the impression its real life, when she come home with bf she gonna fuck him

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She's never had sex on camera in all the times she's been on RLC so don't expect it now LMAO....you are certainly good for a laugh!!  VHTV is the place to be, lots of fucking for Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee D, sluts open so far and wide, thank you girls for giving up all your pride!

Wrong! Damon fucked her in B3 10, June 2019

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anything is ok for him as long as he gets his jollies off.

• Like 1