Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

In fact I thought he had to go out again as he was in a hurry. But no. But I have a feeling that he will come out again (although I don't understand why he takes a bath then. In its place if I'm in a hurry I take a shower).

Well she is still sniffling and blowing her nose, and the cough still hasn't gone properly. So it could be down to her cold.

il y a 23 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Revenir au changement dit toujours en dehors, les températures les affectaient lors de la marche, donc s’il est à proximité, il est facile de changer.

mais léora a une douche déja ce matin Leora est partie à
12h30 habillé avec un pull rouge puis revenue 3 fois de suite cest changé de haut avec un chemisier blancs et changer anorack et maintenat elle prend un Bain peut etre partie faire un masage et au téléphone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, patou said:

but Léora has a shower already this morning Leora left at
12:30 pm dressed in a red sweater then came back 3 times in a row, she changed her top with a white blouse and change anorack and now she takes a bath can be gone for a massage and on the phone

Yeah, if she changes, it means she must be close by. If she felt too hot, easy to come back and change again. She could have gone for a long walk and then back to near the apartment, but who with, we don't know. She just spoke to Paul then, she has been dealing with things back home with him today. I think the bath was to help her, since she came back, her sinuses seen to be playing up again. The cold outside will have got to them.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Ouais, si elle change, ça veut dire qu’elle doit être proche. Si elle avait trop chaud, il est facile de revenir et de se changer à nouveau. Elle aurait pu faire une longue promenade puis revenir près de l’appartement, mais avec qui, sur ne sait pas. Elle vient de parler à Paul à ce moment-là, elle s’occupe de choses avec lui chez elle aujourd’hui.

Deux solution pour le bain elle à été voir son loverboy et elle pas eu de temps sa douche chez lui avant ou elle été faire un massage à l huille et elle se rince en rentrant   une supposition comme une autre 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

Two solutions for the bath she has been to see her loverboy and she has not had time to shower at his place before or she has been doing an oil massage and she rinses herself when returning a guess like any other 

Certainly the second is very possible, yes, it could be the case. She certainly wanted the bath as soon as, and was sounding 'bunged up' as we say as she spoke, that her nose was blocked again. She needs to be careful, easy to get another quick bout of a cold before it's properly gone. Just have to see if she stays in tonight.

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Massage relaxant à l'huile 

C'est la meilleure réponse 

Je crois aussi mais y a que léora sait  mais elle si mystérieuse avec tout ces SMS envoyé  aujoud'hui ???