Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I may be wrong but I don’t imagine anything will occur tonight, the blanket is not on the bed.

Naturally I would like to be wrong.

So would many J! In fact the vast majority would.....

You wouldn't think it though today. Again.

It has been nice to notice that the two are feeling better and seemed to have recovered for the most part from the recent colds. Although it is imo, that there have been nothing of actual unusual intrigue and significant interest occurring there in awhile now. An example could be considered to be that of what has occurred there since the year began, including what occurred yesterday evening.

Apparently, there are some that consider there to be occasions of intrigue or interest at times that have occurred so often that it has become apparent that on most of such occasions, nothing else will develop that that are considered to be of less intrigue or interesting to others. It has been evident by what has been occurring in the thumbnail screens at times whenever anything considered to be of more unusual intrigue and significance has been occuring with some of the other participants at some of the other residences.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia doing massage on leora's legs 

Happy hugs 

Wouldn't say that was her leg!!😃