Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Il y a 14 heures, Howard a dit :

An honest answer to this question (please).

They bate each other.
They slather their boobs on one another.

They are not romantic to each other, as a lesbian couple would be.
They don't love each other as a lesbian couple would.
They don't kiss each other as a lesbian couple would kiss.
They don't sleep in the same bed (as a lesbian couple would).

You must choose one:

• Would you rather see Leora solo bate?
  • Or...do you prefer they pretend to be lesbians and have them pleasure each other?

Neither, both scrotes can piss in the wind for all i care.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So she has shaved her strip off has she? Just had a quick check back from where i left this morning, and each time all i saw was her gurning away like a lovesick mush, texting like no tomorrow. 

Oh i wonder who she met....

Maybe not, but.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Leora is back and is getting ready to take a bath.

Yeah, straight away as soon as she came in. Could be cold related, could be as she's going back out. Wait and see i guess.

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So she has shaved her strip off has she? Just had a quick check back from where i left this morning, and each time all i saw was her gurning away like a lovesick mush, texting like no tomorrow. 

Oh i wonder who she met....

Deve essere stato breve ma intenso allora. Stranamente è già tornata. Mi domando solo se è uscita con lui prima o dopo che è tornata per cambiarsi.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

It must have been short but intense then. Oddly, she's already back. I just wonder if she went out with him before or after she came back to change.

Coming back to change always says while out, the temps affected them when walking round, so if close by, easy to change.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, straight away as soon as she came in. Could be cold related, could be as she's going back out. Wait and see i guess.

Infatti avevo pensato che doveva uscire di nuovo visto com'era di fretta. E invece no. Ma ho come la sensazione che uscirà di nuovo (anche se non capisco perché si faccia il bagno allora. Al suo posto se sono di fretta mi faccio una doccia).