US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

Quit chimping out. Krugman is known to be an economic idiot just like AOC. Propagandist.

The Marxists want a race war to divide Americans by race. The left ignores that our kids play with each other, we live next door to each other, and our families are mixed. And that more white people resisting arrest are shot by police, despite the fact that more violent crimes are committed by (usually fatherless) young blacks. That's if they don't get shot in South Chicago first. By other blacks.

My sympathy goes out to small businesses owned by both white, black, and asians. BLM and Antifa thinks it OK to destroy them.

Be careful with this race war shit.

1618596621064.jpg

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Quit chimping out. Krugman is known to be an economic idiot just like AOC. Propagandist.

The Marxists want a race war to divide Americans by race. The left ignores that our kids play with each other, we live next door to each other, and our families are mixed. And that more white people resisting arrest are shot by police, despite the fact that more violent crimes are committed by (usually fatherless) young blacks. That's if they don't get shot in South Chicago first. By other blacks.

My sympathy goes out to small businesses owned by both white, black, and asians. BLM and Antifa thinks it OK to destroy them.

Be careful with this race war shit.

1618596621064.jpg

Dude, that is some overtly racist shit.  You're fucked up in the head. That entire comment was filled with poison.  I think you want a race war.  Sick fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

THIS OLD CRUSTY FUCK-WAD.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During a Senate Judiciary hearing on voting rights this Tuesday, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) launched into a rant saying that the hearing is an "attack on one of our states for enacting election...

• Like 1

Pipe down Rafael.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was blasted with fury for suggesting that Democrats provoked political violence.The Texas Republican accused Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) of encouraging riots in...

• Like 1