US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

She was threatening the safety of the chamber.  He shot her dead - with cause.  As far as Sicknick, the bear-spray, combined with stress, caused the strokes.  Yes, a stroke is a natural cause, but the coroner did not, and is not, required to speculate on the cause of the strokes.

Now you're a doctor and know more than the coroner who did the autopsy? LMAO:tongue::biggrin:

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

being qualified has nothing to do with race. if you understood that you would stop crying racist just to show that you aren't a bigot. but surprise! everyone can see right through you.

That's exactly what you and other liberals do all the time to hide your racism. Anytime I criticize a woman or Black person you and O_U812 call me a sexist and a racist. 

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The plea agreement in the first publicly entered guilty plea from the Jan. 6 insurrection may help prosecutors unravel the plot to overturn Donald Trump's election loss.Heavy metal musician Jon Ryan Schaffer, a...

The only place that plot exists is in the minds of crazy liberal progressive Democrats like you.   Not much of a "plot" if you try to overthrow the U.S. government with a disorganized riot by an unarmed mob.

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you're a doctor and know more than the coroner who did the autopsy? LMAO:tongue::biggrin:

Yes Saggy Nappy, and there's nothing that can be done about your balls hanging in the toilet water.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's exactly what you and other liberals do all the time to hide your racism. Anytime I criticize a woman or Black person you and O_U812 call me a sexist and a racist. 

The shoe fits Napoleon.  You've more than earned every criticism you get.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only place that plot exists is in the minds of crazy liberal progressive Democrats like you.   Not much of a "plot" if you try to overthrow the U.S. government with a disorganized riot by an unarmed mob.

Organized by Trump, and armed you lying sack of shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Steve Scalise & the rest of the insurrectionists can eat a bag of dicks.

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

House Republicans are the biggest hypocrites in Washington these days.

Your people failed to assassinate him. So don't blame Libertarian squirrels. Respect the trees.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your people failed to assassinate him. So don't blame Libertarian squirrels. Respect the trees.

That shooter wasn't "my people."  I do not condone his actions for one second.  He's dead now.

• Like 1