US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

Just now, O_U812 said:

Organized by Trump, and armed you lying sack of shit.

I live on the Left coast.

I don't go downtown.

I don't go to Frisco.

I don't go to Portland.

I don't go to Seattle.

I have friends and family that all live there.

They come to my place, where we are still civilized, and the leftist army is not in control of the streets.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I live on the Left coast.

I don't go downtown.

I don't go to Frisco.

I don't go to Portland.

I don't go to Seattle.

I have friends and family that all live there.

They come to my place, where we are still civilized, and the leftist army is not in control of the streets.

Oathkeepers and Proud Boyz are Leftist armies?  That's interesting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

We were all waiting to see if a bunch of "protesters" were going to get free wide-screen TV's from Walmart after the verdict. I'd like a new wide-screen TV. In fact, I'll take an old one, since a wide-screen TV would be a new experience for watching shit.

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I wasn't aware that all 12 of their members were destroying downtown businesses, occupying cities, burning up federal buildings and raping and killing people for the past year. They must be trashing the hell out of New Jersey and New Yawk cuz we ain't seen 'em here on my side of the continent.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

We have a small window to stop antidemocratic tactics that suppress voters of color. Congress must pass H.R. 1 as soon as possible.

Only Stalin can save us. After all is said and done, it's who counts the votes.

While we're at it, it would require a change in the Constitution. This could get dicey, as the validity of the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic only has legitimacy because it was enacted by the individual States.

There will certainly be a problem with this. And though, if Commies pack the Supreme Court sufficiently, it might work. But it will not be considered legitimate.

Hi there. Regarding election laws, which are simple, we do understand that people of color are not capable of obtaining any sort of identification. They therefore must be cuddled, and should not be required to identify themselves in order to vote, just as they are not required to cooperate with law enforcement. 

They were all enslaved, I am told. And all white people were their masters, and need to be thrown in a ditch.

Anything less supports Jim Crow Laws. You know, that thing Democrats supported.

Also, since Social Security numbers and driver's licenses (often entailing birth certificates), are a new thing, many dead people arisen from the grave and foreign nationals who do not have such form of identification should be able to vote without hinderance. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We were all waiting to see if a bunch of "protesters" were going to get free wide-screen TV's from Walmart after the verdict. I'd like a new wide-screen TV. In fact, I'll take an old one, since a wide-screen TV would be a new experience for watching shit.

They won't need to steal them. Joe and the Democrats will include free wide screen tvs and a pair of Nike shoes as part of the infrastructure bill. :biggrin: