US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.VICE.COM

The wave of migration at the border is a boon for kidnappers, human smugglers, and the...

Wonder how much money the Biden family is making off the cartel's business since Joe Biden is encouraging the cartels to bring Immigrants into the U.S.?:dodgy: 

I really want to post the Muppet Show song here now.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't waste your time. Golfer and O_U812 will just make up some lie for an answer.

They cannot understand humor, Ridge. They are operatives; much like Siri or Cortana or whatever robot you want. I have my preferences. I wanted to post the Muppet Song, but I'll go with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Damn close loser.

CROOKED.COM

We have a small window to stop antidemocratic tactics that suppress voters of color. Congress must pass H.R. 1 as soon as possible.

Just like the lie you told about increasing the size of the Supreme Court having 75% support among Americans.  In truth, the proposal to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court is supported by only 33% of American voters.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just like the lie you told about increasing the size of the Supreme Court having 75% support among Americans.  In truth, the proposal to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court is supported by only 33% of American voters.

Decreasing the size of the Federal Government would save trillions of dollars for the common people. Each region could use that saving to fix their bridges, help churches take care of the homeless, enforce the law, and make social improvements as they saw fit.

Hell, in San Francisco those people might even be able to clean the needles and feces off their streets without begging for money from other states!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Quit chimping out. Krugman is known to be an economic idiot just like AOC. Propagandist.

The Marxists want a race war to divide Americans by race. The left ignores that our kids play with each other, we live next door to each other, and our families are mixed. And that more white people resisting arrest are shot by police, despite the fact that more violent crimes are committed by (usually fatherless) young blacks. That's if they don't get shot in South Chicago first. By other blacks.

My sympathy goes out to small businesses owned by both white, black, and asians. BLM and Antifa thinks it OK to destroy them.

Be careful with this race war shit.

1618596621064.jpg

you are a racist & a dope.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you're a doctor and know more than the coroner who did the autopsy? LMAO:tongue::biggrin:

here we go again. commenting on something that you haven't researched. what a surprise. it's called information & is available to everyone that wants to look right in front of their face.

• Upvote 1

That's exactly what you and other liberals do all the time to hide your racism. Anytime I criticize a woman or Black person you and O_U812 call me a sexist and a racist. 

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROJECTION ISN"T WORKING FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I BELIEVE THAT I"VE ALREADY SAID THAT ABOUT 10,000 TIMES MR RACIST IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

The only place that plot exists is in the minds of crazy liberal progressive Democrats like you.   Not much of a "plot" if you try to overthrow the U.S. government with a disorganized riot by an unarmed mob.

JESUS FUCK YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ??????????????????????????? YOU HAVE ACTUALLY SLEPT THROUGH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK FROM YOUR FASCIST FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BCAUSE THE IDEA WAS STUPID DOESN"T MEAN THAT IT DIDN"T HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OF COURSE IT WAS STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS INSPIRED BY YOUR HERO DEAR TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT MORON FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1