US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Reacting to Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) encouraging protesters to stay on the streets and demand justice for Black Americans killed by police, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO accused the Democrat of trying to "incite...

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Gee I thought O_U812 posted that article I was referring to---must you respond and answer for him??? 

It seems strange that you take turns with him and never post at the same time.  You need to get 2 computers

so you can sign in under both names simultaneously.😏

geez that is amazing the way that we do that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

wtf is wrong with you? there is at least 1 mass shooting every day in this country. you asshole!

Quit taking those puberty inhibitors & grow a pair of hairy balls, man up & protect the 2nd Amendment 

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you still don't get it. you need info from all sides to evaluate what is true or not. you only read one side & it's usually (always actually but i'm trying to be nice) the side of liars & traitors.

And apparently all you ever read are the left wing propaganda blogs you post on this thread.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just saw Maxine Waters on Fox News in Minnesota marching and promoting insurrection. Wonder if the main stream media will report on her subversive behavior?:dodgy:

Promoting insurrection.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.   Trump is the KING of promoting insurrection.

• Like 1