Eu não vou ao shopping 

Tem muita gente e filas gigantes 

Eu cuido quando estou na rua 

Numbers are up 

Como estão todos 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What gets me J, is they do things right, like Leora has done for the last few days, but then abandons all that because she simply can't resist the attention. Just like when Malia's guy beckons her over and up she jumps. Same thing. Then guess what? Feels like crap again, being out in the cold and all that, so a set back ensues. It's a head that is 29 going on 17. 

If she wakes in the night and her nose is all blocked, and takes her temp again, perhaps she should think "Hmm, maybe i shouldn't have taken the LapDog for a walk earlier".

Although it's their life and they can do whatever they like, I do believe everyone has a responsibility to their fellow human beings.

If as GH says Leora doesn't trust the test results, and has stated apparently that she is starting to get her sense of smell and taste back then possibly that could perhaps have been an indication that she was perhaps right to not trust the results.

But because sometimes she lacks common sense and maturity, she gets so wrapped up in her own little girlie world that she doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone else but herself.

A typical narcissist!!

Sadly, tonight I have lost respect for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Although it's their life and they can do whatever they like, I do believe everyone has a responsibility to their fellow human beings.

If as GH says Leora doesn't trust the test results, and has stated apparently that she is starting to get her sense of smell and taste back then possibly that could perhaps have been an indication that she was perhaps right to not trust the results.

But because sometimes she lacks common sense and maturity, she gets so wrapped up in her own little girlie world that she doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone else but herself.

A typical narcissist!!

Sadly, tonight I have lost respect for her.

It is hard to disagree with you. What's been going on? Food? Delivered to their door. Good. Any trips to a salon? No, that can wait. Medicine, hot drinks, etc? Yep. All done. 

Run out to get worshipped by Loverboy despite all that? YES SIR!!

So, yes, if she cannot resist this attention, well, who's to blame for her illness continuing? As ever, 9 months and counting, she is a different person when he's around. Let's see if the starry eyed messaging continues when she comes back.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is hard to disagree. What's been going on? Food? Delivered to their door. Good. Any trips to a salon? No, that can wait. Medicine, hot drinks, etc? Yep. All done. 

So, yes, if she cannot resist this attention, well, who's to blame for her illness continuing?

Her aunty, who came to visit this morning !   Perhaps !

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is hard to disagree. What's been going on? Food? Delivered to their door. Good. Any trips to a salon? No, that can wait. Medicine, hot drinks, etc? Yep. All done. 

So, yes, if she cannot resist this attention, well, who's to blame for her illness continuing? As ever, 9 months and counting, she is a different person when he's around. Let's see if the starry eyed messaging continues when she comes back.

She stayed out with " freinds" a couple of times, went for massages in the last few days, went out several times shopping...Fucking shameless!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

"Her aunty, who came to visit this morning !   Perhaps !"

Sorry Scutus, am doing a direct quote, rather than the other fangled way! Thanks to the topic page changing as i was writing!

Possible....But last 2 days has already been in another bout, not just come today. And Malia always gets run down when she's on, and look how much better she got at that time. So my guess is being out in the cold, certainly does NOT help!!

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Her aunty, who came to visit this morning !   Perhaps !

Definitely did visit.

PS; Sorry I read your post too quickly, I realise you are aware Aunti arrived.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She stayed out with " freinds" a couple of times, went for massages in the last few days, went out several times shopping...Fucking shameless!!

Aye, true that. Overall, does it all right, then undoes it! This is why it lingers! You'd think she'd know. One week goes dead quickly, if it's that hard to stay in, well, nothing to do with us is it. Just can't resist.

But both of them do have a very cavalier attitude to a few things.