Captions & Funny Pics

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grasslands National Park ,  Southern Saskatchewan , Western Canada  A few captures from last nights 7 hour light show 3 cams on explore.org Bison cams and will probably be the same tonight . These cams face east so the whole sky would have been colored from horizon to horizon , a rare occasion .

post-14339-145739674165_thumb.jpg

post-14339-145739674168_thumb.jpg

post-14339-145739674171_thumb.jpg

And buddy, they are tasty. Once you eat a Bison burger you'll never eat ground beef again. It's lean, tender and juicy. Not tasteless and dried out like beef. What I buy is a 90% lean/10% fat grade. It has the flavor of a good ground sirloin, but not as, and I can only describe it as not dried out. And I eat meat fairly rare. The other night, my RibEye moo'ed at me.

And buddy, they are tasty. Once you eat a Bison burger you'll never eat ground beef again. It's lean, tender and juicy. Not tasteless and dried out like beef. What I buy is a 90% lean/10% fat grade. It has the flavor of a good ground sirloin, but not as, and I can only describe it as not dried out. And I eat meat fairly rare. The other night, my RibEye moo'ed at me.

Bison Burgers have to be mixed with something sticky or they just fall apart. I like it too but there is no fat to hold it together. It's great in Chili; no grease.

Yeah i like Bison burgers but haven't ever had Bison roast or steak . I have eaten 2 yr old moose steak a few times... reeeeally good , tender , sweet taste as if it had sugar on it  . I think the secret in wild game taste is in how its butchered and a young animal no big old bulls .

TBG just noticed your avatar ... lawn mower guy LOL  .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived