Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Antares: can you link directly to the song that is now just a white square? Thank you.

Ignore karma. Some of us have worked very hard to attain such glory, and wear the badge proudly.

In English, of course, we call the karma situation "An inside joke."

Ul, incidentally, is not considered by many people on CC to be a polite way to share information, and I am sure you are aware. However, I would really like to know which song or musical group you wished to post, my friend.

It's coming back now. Floyd, Tull, Cream, Clapton, etc.

I need to go get a few hits. Then all the memories will return.

The most modern stuff I would even consider would be mid 70's. Today's stuff just hurts the ears. But I still much prefer music from the 1600's to the early 20th Century.

Guest ww_watcher

you won't believe this Nij but I just got the score for that piece. The original title of the song is "Come to Me" (because all music of the time had to be religious) but was changed when it was adapted as a song in a play (can't remember the name of the play though). I played it at a church choir recital when I was 14 or so. Now I play the bass and thought it cool to adapt a bass line to it.

Guest Squirrel

Here's something for my Ukrainian and Russian brothers and sisters.

Long song, but topical for those of you who understand human history and are fond of our elder's accomplishments with music.

Guest Squirrel

Don't forget Manfred Man. They went from basic pop to amazing heights.

I'll be a nice guy and not mention LZ1. Yet. That would detract from the classical of Manfred Mann's later works...