Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a question
because malia takes food from home
and goes to the boyfriend's house
the boyfriend has no food or malia is elsewhere

It's because it's her own food plan, this is why she orders it by the week, so makes sense she takes it to eat at his apartment. Only the place where she eats is different! 3 meals a day, that's what they get. No point in getting a specially prepared set order for a full week and leave it at home. And it's all either microwave or ready to eat cold. Leora's taken food with her too. It's as simple as that. Nothing more to it.

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

a question
because malia takes food from home
and goes to the boyfriend's house
the boyfriend has no food
or
malia is elsewhere

🤔

It doesn't matter what happens elsewhere. For the whole of RLC, the only interesting thing is what happens in the apartments, or in case of Leora and Malina, what doesn't happen. That none of the BF of the girls makes it into this apartment, also almost no guests in general, and then always these bullshit pseudo lesbian shows. I think it's time to kick the girls out.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't matter what happens elsewhere. For the whole of RLC, the only interesting thing is what happens in the apartments, or in case of Leora and Malina, what doesn't happen. That none of the BF of the girls makes it into this apartment, also almost no guests in general, and then always these bullshit pseudo lesbian shows. I think it's time to kick the girls out.

giphy.gif

There's only one person to kick out and that's you out of this forum

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Donald hillman said:

There's only one person to kick out and that's you out of this forum

What's so wrong with my argument? RLC is meant to give an insight into the private lives of the residents. That's their motto, and they claim about delivering just that since 2011. Only, in the meantime, they no longer do that for a lot of there apartments. Leora and Malina are so dishonest and false, I really think it would be best to kick them out. They are the worst of RLC.

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What's so wrong with my argument? RLC is meant to give an insight into the private lives of the residents. That's their motto, and they claim about delivering just that since 2011. Only, in the meantime, they no longer do that for a lot of there apartments. Leora and Malina are so dishonest and false, I really think it would be best to kick them out. They are the worst of RLC.

Some of your point's may be on the fringes of factual, but as for " kicking" them out of the apartment I think you are being extreme in your views, not only that but you keep playing the same record on permanrnt loop.

For whatever reasons some people adore Leora and or Malia just as much as some people dislike them, whilst some are like myself who like Leora but don't particularly enjoy some of the " shows " for various reasons....Our options are simple at that moment....either watch, switch apartments or find something else to do for that particular time and try again later.

We do voice our opinions, which the forum is in business to cater for, and opinions are never going to be agreed by everyone as you will notice by looking through the history. Some people become agressive in their defence or displeasure of the girls, others are possessive, some see it as " real life " others see it as two girls earning a living.

And people watch these sites for varying reasons, all which are individual and personal to each viewer, and no one else has the right to tell them what they should be thinking with regard to the girls, if you pay your membership to RLC it is your prerogative to critique it as you see fit as long as it's respectfull.

But to continue ad infinitum on the same theme is unhealthy from the forums point of view, and counter productive from a personal perspective for the perpetrator.

Why not open a new thread that takes your extreme views into account, then everyone will possibly be content.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some of your point's may be on the fringes of factual, but as for " kicking" them out of the apartment I think you are being extreme in your views, not only that but you keep playing the same record on permanrnt loop.

For whatever reasons some people adore Leora and or Malia just as much as some people dislike them, whilst some are like myself who like Leora but don't particularly enjoy some of the " shows " for various reasons....Our options are simple at that moment....either watch, switch apartments or find something else to do for that particular time and try again later.

We do voice our opinions, which the forum is in business to cater for, and opinions are never going to be agreed by everyone as you will notice by looking through the history. Some people become agressive in their defence or displeasure of the girls, others are possessive, some see it as " real life " others see it as two girls earning a living.

And people watch these sites for varying reasons, all which are individual and personal to each viewer, and no one else has the right to tell them what they should be thinking with regard to the girls, if you pay your membership to RLC it is your prerogative to critique it as you see fit as long as it's respectfull.

But to continue ad infinitum on the same theme is unhealthy from the forums point of view, and counter productive from a personal perspective for the perpetrator.

Why not open a new thread that takes your extreme views into account, then everyone will possibly be content.

Why should those who view RLC development so negatively that they no longer want to pay for it be excluded from the discussion? The participation, whether positive or negative, in this forum is not linked to an membership in RLC.

One thing that really bothers me about the culture of this thread is the fanaticism of some here. When any criticism of Leora and Malia is buried in bulling of the writer and hidden under a pile of false positives repetition of the same message over and over, it inevitably leads to the extreme.  Why don't you stand up and say something about the endless repetitions of, for example @pulo filipe.

Even if others may have been scared away, I am certainly not the only one who thinks that Leora and Malina should better go to chaturbate. They no longer bring anything from their real lives into the project and cover up the lack of content with pseudo lesbian shows. They will never leave of their own free will, so RLC should finally kick them out.