Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's work, not fun. The probability is high that it's all fake anyway. At least that was always the case with Malia. 🤐

The best thing to do is to simply stop paying for RLC. They are as good as finished anyway.  😂

Lavoro o divertimento non cambia niente. Lo fanno e basta e se lo fanno è anche per divertirsi (perché se fosse solo per lavoro Malia sarebbe già scappata in Russia). 

Anche su chaturbate si masturbano o fanno sesso per lavoro ma anche per divertimento. Se no nessuno farebbe la camgirl solo per lavoro. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Work or fun doesn't change anything. They just do it and if they do it is also for fun (because if it was only for work Malia would have already run away to Russia).

Even on chaturbate they masturbate or have sex for work but also for fun. If not no one would be a camgirl just for work.

Just tell yourself that, even if it's so obvious, the girls are just working and would certainly rather be doing something else.

Especially on chaturbate, to think that this is even remotely something the performers do to have fun is really simple-minded. 😂

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am really loving the new Malia look with her hairstyle, she has a real pretty youthful face, and now with the bangs not covering her forehead, displays it a lot more

Malia is a nice woman , endless potential .. she simply behaves as a “ cloned Leora “and this is what is hurting  her image in my humble opinion . If she becomes the girl that I believe she is outside of this apartment and we have never got the chance to be introduced , be herself , dance , sings , feel free and that this apartment belongs also to her as it is for Leora ( I always believe that she behaves as a guest and not as a roomate ) , Malia could be so fun to watch because we don’t know her . I still find the time that she grabbed the book to read the most original thing I have seen from her doing , the only time perhaps that she didn’t have stress on how to be and appear on cameras ( but that’s just me alone with this opinion I think 😂🤣 ) But .. we will only live with the hope. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

That is your opinion. Many of us enjoy all of the options that are presented by the tenants of this apartment, whether it be Leora, and Malia in the apartment at the time we wish to watch this apartment. Whether it be Leora alone in the apartment, or whether it be Malia alone in the apartment. 

So that there is no misunderstanding, you have the option not to watch this apartment, if Leora is not there by herself!  My opinion is to live, and let live. Letting those who are satisfied the majority of the time with the actions of the tenants, do so.

No one here is forcing anyone to keep watching what they are disappointed with. This has been said many times. CamCaps, has absolutely no control of RLC's policy. One does not go to the supermarket, to try to change the policies of McDonald's, or vice versa !

May I suggest the start of a new topic page. That will fill the desires of the repetitive dissenters ! 

At least I can distinguish between whats real and what is pure bullshit. If others wish to watch the phony crap between the two of them, that's fine. I just turn it off and go somewhere else, as I always do. After watching Leora for five years, it's sad to see what is going on in her apartment these days. And that is my last comment on the subject.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I've been reading these threads for weeks and it is pretty obvious to me that the L&M apartment is boring AF.  If there was anything of any significant interest happening there on a consistent basis, all this inane bickering between you all wouldn't be happening.  You'd all be talking about what you'd seen instead.  That happens occasionally for brief spurts, but since the illusion within the apartment isn't maintained, you fall right back into your sniping routines.  

Leora isn't into women.  That's plain to see and the only way she and Malia are going to get into anything more involved is if RLC pushes her to do it (I think Malia would be more willing).  Leora doesn't like pussy other than her own. Even if RLC insisted and Leora complied, it would be purely mechanical with no chemistry.

So y'all piss, bitch and moan at each other all you want.  I guess that's your life and world.  I'll continue my brief morning and evening drop-ins, as I have been doing since joining CC.  That's all I usually have time for.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I've been reading these threads for weeks and it is pretty obvious to me that the L&M apartment is boring AF.  If there was anything of any significant interest happening there on a consistent basis, all this inane bickering between you all wouldn't be happening.  You'd all be talking about what you'd seen instead.  That happens occasionally for brief spurts, but since the illusion within the apartment isn't maintained, you fall right back into your sniping routines.  

Leora isn't into women.  That's plain to see and the only way she and Malia are going to get into anything more involved is if RLC pushes her to do it (I think Malia would be more willing).  Leora doesn't like pussy other than her own. Even if RLC insisted and Leora complied, it would be purely mechanical with no chemistry.

So y'all piss, bitch and moan at each other all you want.  I guess that's your life and world.  I'll continue my brief morning and evening drop-ins, as I have been doing since joining CC.  That's all I usually have time for.

Well said 😇 one of the reasons that this thread is having the recent tension , it is that also others slowly got involved and “ spotted “ the loop of this apartment and that  the more  the time passes , it gets worse . Add also that the other apartments  don’t offer things of importance either and there you have it . 

Everyone knows that RLC is monitoring the forums to “ collect “ reactions from paying members , perhaps some of the things can be suggested to the girls  , most probably not , but they did change the info of the new recently added apartment after lots of comments the last 36 or so hours . 

I think that lots of complains will stop if more normal things start happening in this apartment . There will always be the ones that are satisfied with the current content , but I believe that it is more than 5% who want to watch more than the endless loops , after all , the hope of the satisfied ones is to see the girls doing penetrations ( dildo / finger ) , kissing tits / pussy and so on . And this is what keeps them coming back . 

A fun to watch apartment and not boring as I agree with your opinion , will stop the moaning ( it will still be but for other reasons and much less for sure ) and create a good feeling again for chats and talks here , like it used to be when Leora was in Russia ( the moan was for Paul 😂🤣

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well said 😇 one of the reasons that this thread is having the recent tension , it is that also others slowly got involved and “ spotted “ the loop of this apartment and that  the more  the time passes , it gets worse . Add also that the other apartments  don’t offer things of importance either and there you have it .   

That's complete b.s. The only actual and real reason this thread has been having any tension for awhile now is because of those who choose to completely disregard this thread's topic listing as well as other thread's topic listings and post whatever the hell they want regardless of it not being anything actually related to the topic listing. Then there are those such as yourself that posts commentary encouraging such nonsense just like your latest post of commentary in this thread, and are therefore doing the same when doing so. There was a time when mod's. removed or hid commentary that was not related to a topic listing, and I believe it occurred especially when it had been being noticed to have been being done constantly or consistently by anybody.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's complete b.s. The only actual and real reason this thread has been having any tension for awhile now is because of those who choose to completely disregard this thread's topic listing as well as other thread's topic listings and post whatever the hell they want regardless of it not being anything actually related to the topic listing. Then there are those such as yourself that posts commentary encouraging such nonsense just like your latest post of commentary in this thread.

Whatever I am posting here , it is always  presented with arguments , I never say things without justifying my opinion , 99 people disagree , 1 agrees , this is how it works . It might be bs but it is what I believe and you are saying that you don’t agree , so simple as that . I can’t see where I am wrong with that .

I encourage you to find a post by me ( not only here but everywhere I post at CC ) that I speak nonsense or not related to the specific thread . If analyzing a tenant psychologically , socially , criticizing , commenting and posting negative or positive for this specific tenant it is nonsense for you , then we disagree for the purpose of this forum , which I always say it is made  to encourage the communication amongst members and through dialogue to understand better everyone who is participating at RLC 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

It's possible that RLC has already pushed Leora into the impossible situation she is in.

• Confused 1