Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The worst part of all this is that before logging in, i knew this would continue. The last three days, all that i've seen is moaning, mocking, complaining, calls for change - From some who don't even watch!. People taking the piss out of those who like it. There appears to be indeed a deliberate plan, to destroy the atmos - Even though everyone knows nothing written here changes anything in that apartment. The girls live how they wish, it works for them. Yet that isn't how it should be. So we read post after post, day after day, week after week, the same thing, people who can at least put down in words why they don't like it, people who only want change so Leora is a solo bating act, just there to play for their pleasure, with no one else around and nothing else like a caged circus animal, those who simply can't stand anything they see at all and hate the whole deal. The tiny number of three are the loudest. The number of compainers isn't growing at all, far from it. But the repetition is. And it is pissing more and more off.

And the irony or ironies - This is called a 'Fans' page. They aren't fans at all.

But this is the very nature of a forum. Freedom of speech. Therefore, we have to put up with it. Damn it.

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah ... this is what the fans of this thread here love to watch and it is nice for this apartment . Both girls side by side . 

If people want watch the phony put on shows, the two of them do for the cameras, that's their choice. Anyone who thinks those shows are real, they are being taken for a ride.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

The past couple of days when Leora was alone, was a pleasure to watch. She is so much better when she does not have an anchor, like Malia, hanging around her neck. The two of them on the bed together is a disaster. Here's hoping Malia spends more time away from the apartment.

Not hating on Malia, but I agree.  But....fact is Leora has become the Queen Elizabeth of RLC. 9+ years on cam, seven too many IMO. She came on  cam to save money on rent until she and Paul could start a life as a conventional couple.  Nine years later, ol' lady Leora continues to bate for you, me, and free rent. She needs to move on with her life, get out of the RLC bubble (have said this numerous times), and grow as a young lady (before the wrinkles and cellulite set in).

The smart, seasoned athletes retire before its too late. They leave on their own terms, not because of injury or diminishing skills. They also leave to be more family oriented, or grow as a person.  Of course I'd like to freeze her in time (I would have liked staying 29 yrs old) and watch her be naked and bate.  But more so, we have been watching her waste away and not going out on her own to experience life OUTSIDE of scrutiny and criticism.  It's like watching the movie The Truman Show (w/ Jim Carry).  I eagerly wait for the time she walks out the door for the last time and see what life is like outside the bubble (I'll miss her, but it is for the greater good).

Those who agree need to get on Twitter and use the hashtag #FreeLeora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

If people want watch the phony put on shows, the two of them do for the cameras, that's their choice. Anyone who thinks those shows are real, they are being taken for a ride.

I see the blind are using the emoji's.

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well i'm out for the day, the trolls and haters have crawled out again.

Enjoy seeing BOTH Leora and Malia together on the bed! I certainly will be doing!!!!!!!!!

😃

41 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don’t mind the shows , as I said , currently is the only way , for Malia at least , to justify her RLC presence and paycheck , i don’t think she offers anything . Leora has the privilege of being “ untouched “ as being the longest RLC participant and for a variety of reasons , still the RLC anchor lady . I agree that Leora by herself in the apartment feels more comfortable and free but there are also times that she likes that Malia is there . But the bigger image is as she stated some weeks before , she prefers and feels better when  she has freedom to do as pleased . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The worst part of all this is that before logging in, i knew this would continue. The last three days, all that i've seen is moaning, mocking, complaining, calls for change - From some who don't even watch!. People taking the piss out of those who like it. There appears to be indeed a deliberate plan, to destroy the atmos - Even though everyone knows nothing written here changes anything in that apartment. The girls live how they wish, it works for them. Yet that isn't how it should be. So we read post after post, day after day, week after week, the same thing, people who can at least put down in words why they don't like it, people who only want change so Leora is a solo bating act, just there to play for their pleasure, with no one else around and nothing else like a caged circus animal, those who simply can't stand anything they see at all and hate the whole deal. The tiny number of three are the loudest. The number of compainers isn't growing at all, far from it. But the repetition is. And it is pissing more and more off.

And the irony or ironies - This is called a 'Fans' page. They aren't fans at all.

But this is the very nature of a forum. Freedom of speech. Therefore, we have to put up with it. Damn it.

I find it strange that you find it so hard to accept negative criticism about Malia and Leora. I also find it a pity that you do not value such contributions. Why not have a truly exciting discussion on the topic?

I mean it's really sad to see them both putting on the same bullshit show every day. 😟 Wouldn't it be better if they would just let the shows end and finally bring their BF into the apartment and have real fun? 😃

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i'm out for the day, the trolls and haters have crawled out again.

Enjoy seeing BOTH Leora and Malia together on the bed! I certainly will be doing!!!!!!!!!

😃

You aren’t ready to accept other opinions my good friend, that’s all . I have been bullied here and  I never stepped back trying to justify my arguments as better as possible  with my poor English  language knowledge . Your opinions are appreciated but there are also others who think different and I don’t understand why we shouldn’t appreciate their opinions posted here , no matter agreeing or not . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You aren’t ready to accept other opinions my good friend, that’s all . I have been bullied here and  I never stepped back trying to justify my arguments as better as possible  with my poor English  language knowledge . Your opinions are appreciated but there are also others who think different and I don’t understand why we shouldn’t appreciate their opinions posted here , no matter agreeing or not . 

What I find it hard to understand is that he said the same sort of thing not too long ago about the girls and this apartment before he asked to have his message deleted.

So that means that in a way he thought like a lot of members, like you and me, but he recanted

I just hope he didn't do it for the wrong reasons

• Upvote 1