Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

What I find it hard to understand is that he said the same sort of thing not too long ago about the girls and this apartment before he asked to have his message deleted.

So that means that in a way he thought like a lot of members, like you and me, but he recanted

I just hope he didn't do it for the wrong reasons

I think some are a little to obsessed with the girls, especially the Leora fans. My guess is that for some here she has become like a substitute GF over the years. 😂

This is also reflected in the fact that when the girls are away for a few days at a time, for example, some here have serious problems with it. Sometimes I think that for all these people it would be best if the girls leave the project, so that they look for someone in there real life.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

The past couple of days when Leora was alone, was a pleasure to watch. She is so much better when she does not have an anchor, like Malia, hanging around her neck. The two of them on the bed together is a disaster. Here's hoping Malia spends more time away from the apartment.

That is your opinion. Many of us enjoy all of the options that are presented by the tenants of this apartment, whether it be Leora, and Malia in the apartment at the time we wish to watch this apartment. Whether it be Leora alone in the apartment, or whether it be Malia alone in the apartment. 

So that there is no misunderstanding, you have the option not to watch this apartment, if Leora is not there by herself!  My opinion is to live, and let live. Letting those who are satisfied the majority of the time with the actions of the tenants, do so.

No one here is forcing anyone to keep watching what they are disappointed with. This has been said many times. CamCaps, has absolutely no control of RLC's policy. One does not go to the supermarket, to try to change the policies of McDonald's, or vice versa !

May I suggest the start of a new topic page. That will fill the desires of the repetitive dissenters ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

What I find it hard to understand is that he said the same sort of thing not too long ago about the girls and this apartment before he asked to have his message deleted.

I am so glad somebody else brought this up. And now here he is going back to sucking up to them for no reason. And here I was just about to make a mention of the two borderline dead bodies doing their dead body routine again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am so glad somebody else brought this up. And now here he is going back to sucking up to them for no reason. And here I was just about to make a mention of the two borderline dead bodies doing their dead body routine again.

I have my own idea on the question but as I don't want to speculate on his reasons so I'll stick to the idea that he didn't want to hurt the girls since they seem to be reading the various comments

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have my own idea on the question but as I don't want to speculate on his reasons so I'll stick to the idea that he didn't want to hurt the girls since they seem to be reading the various comments

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Miscvoyeur, we spoke ok last time, so i shall reply courteously and i hope you can take it as such. The simple reason why i asked for that post to be removed was that it had encouraged criticism that wasn't about what i'd written (Not by you i must add). My post was a lament about what i saw happening at that time only - They weren't talking, Malia was never home, and Leora looked chained to her bed and phone for three days. So it all looked going south for me, and i quit my sub in an instant. 5 days later, not only did i miss rlc, but everything had been sorted and they were back to how they were before.

So simply, to repeat - I asked for it to be deleted as the responses were the usual complaints and name calling which wasn't my intention, so i decided to nip it in the bud. But of course, it carried on anyway in all other threads. I have no idea who reads the comments, how can i? That's not come from me has it. But it was a simple attempt to try and stop the negativity in my own small way, that's all. And it's as simple as that. I wasn't hypocritical in saying why i quit, and wasn't when i returned, and you acknowledged that and that was good of you. The fact i have to explain myself is a bit disconcerting but if Staff want to believe otherwise and publicly claim the reason, what can i do?

I hope i've explained it, and you can accept it.