Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The past couple of days when Leora was alone, was a pleasure to watch. She is so much better when she does not have an anchor, like Malia, hanging around her neck. The two of them on the bed together is a disaster. Here's hoping Malia spends more time away from the apartment.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Here's hoping for some close up cuddle time between the girls over the next week!

4 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

The past couple of days when Leora was alone, was a pleasure to watch. She is so much better when she does not have an anchor, like Malia, hanging around her neck. The two of them on the bed together is a disaster. Here's hoping Malia spends more time away from the apartment.

The girls simply just pretending to be something different than friends or co-workers. It would be really interesting to see Leora and Malina with their real BFs.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Is this your plan Alladino, to flood this room every day with this? 

I see your posts over in GOV are identical, even your gifs are in the same order, like you have them pre-planned to use. Your posts are word for word identical too. You talk about copy and paste, seems you do that same thing.

So this is what you are planning to do is it? Bring this room down as much as you can? When you know it achieves nothing, as the girls will continue as they wish??

15 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Nah ... this is what the fans of this thread here love to watch and it is nice for this apartment . Both girls side by side . 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Is this your plan Alladino, to flood this room every day with this? 

I see your posts over in GOV are identical, even your gifs are in the same order, like you have them pre-planned to use. Your posts are word for word identical too. You talk about copy and paste, seems you do that same thing.

So this is what you are planning to do is it? Bring this room down as much as you can? When you know it achieves nothing, as the girls will continue as they wish??

The gifs are a good way to express emotions. A language in pictures. Not obvious, but certainly more immersive.

No worries, the search of gifs is very fast and do not need to be prepared. That would also defeat the purpose, since I'm trying to find the right gif for the current situation.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And off we go! DDHM, you are loving this aren't you? And don't tell that wasn't a cynical post of yours.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And off we go! DDHM, you are loving this aren't you? And don't tell that wasn't a cynical post of yours.

I answered to the post of the fellow member Miraguy , I am sorry if it seems related to your posts concerning and expressing what you are pleased to see , but believe it or not , it was just a comment . I agree that it was a comment very much affected by yesterday’s chat in the forum . 

On the contrary of what you believe , I have many times said  that I enjoy  reading your posts and I have always disagreed on your numerous attempts to abandon the forum . I believe that your problem with me is that I don’t show the same appreciation according to what this thread suggests that we do . I just have my opinion like you do , I praise the girls and I criticize them in a negative way when I feel they deserve it . It isn’t my problem that you don’t like my opinion and approach of the girls presence , I also don’t mind if you don’t respect the way I see things . But I think you should  respect the right I have to post here regarding whatever has to do with the girls and not think that everything and everyone here should be adjusted to the opinions you have .