Moana & Balu (2021) #2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Funny how RLC has three apartments in Prague...yet they never seem to have ISP issues.  :dodgy:

moana turned the cams offline the day the police had there sirens on outside the apartment and ever since the apartment has been completely fucked 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Funny how RLC has three apartments in Prague...yet they never seem to have ISP issues.  :dodgy:

Doubt Prague only have one ISP working there. I had a lot of problems with my previous ISP and since i changed to another (and a bit more expensive) no problems at all

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

moana turned the cams offline the day the police had there sirens on outside the apartment and ever since the apartment has been completely fucked 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

lol...that sounds more like it.  Pretty much a repeat performance of her last RLC place.  I'm not going to miss 13 guys and her as the entertainment committee.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

lol...that sounds more like it.  Pretty much a repeat performance of her last RLC place.  I'm not going to miss 13 guys and her as the entertainment committee.  

camera 1 and 4 is completely fucked and they got rid of the third LR camera for whatever the reason was🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

LOOL there goes RLC send more apartments to barcelona 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

camera 1 and 4 is completely fucked and they got rid of the third LR camera for whatever the reason was🤦‍♂️

Seems she pretty much fucked up the connection there when trying to reestablish the cams 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOL there goes RLC send more apartments to barcelona 😂

Seems she pretty much fucked up the connection there when trying to reestablish the cams 

yeah they should and I'm expecting this apartment to disappear from the list its literally no reason for them to stay if no one can see them plus it's there fault not vhtv 😂🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah they should and I'm expecting this apartment to disappear from the list its literally no reason for them to stay if no one can see them plus it's there fault not vhtv 😂🤦‍♂️

Jeka needs to search for better advisors

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Jeka needs to search for better advisors

VHTV response ⬇️

Hello!
The problems are on their side.
We have no information about whether they can fix them and what will happen if not. Perhaps it was deleted, perhaps they will simply move or change the provider.

• Upvote 1