Moana & Balu (2021) #2

On 6/10/2021 at 3:55 PM, ed2 said:

I followed her at RLC, so I can say that this apartment was a pretty big disappointment. You might not believe it, but she was actually alot wilder when she was at RLC.

Opposite of Yuna. She was a complete failure of a tenant on RLC, but she turned out fairly good (atleast average) when she came on VHTV.

I agree that she was a disappointment on here.  She was much wilder on RLC. Maybe because she was single. I honestly thought this place wouldve ended with her cheating on Balu haha.

If they bring her back she'll need to be single so that it can be entertaining. Does anyone know if shes coming back?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ijs1016 said:

I agree that she was a disappointment on here.  She was much wilder on RLC. Maybe because she was single. I honestly thought this place wouldve ended with her cheating on Balu haha.

If they bring her back she'll need to be single so that it can be entertaining. Does anyone know if shes coming back?

She is not coming back.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

Is there anything still in RLC archives?

I think she left because VH TV don't pay enough to support the cost of living in other places other than Russia, especially not so interesting places like this one with small viewer base. That's why all current apartments (I think) are Russian, maybe Ukraine. And her place was, let's admit it, boring, not enough girl guests - the highlight of her VHTV stay was the day she had sex with her cute girl friend she had over for the massage...