B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

Just now, wooders78 said:

they should have put her in B2

I have made a prediction , I believe that after Masha departs , they bring a new girl either at that time or earlier and they will move Vivian to B2 and the new girl in B4 .. Pam is a great tenant and I think RLC could sometimes “ listen to “ their employees 

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Because, on parle d'autres choses plus importantes en ce moment. ( le non respect de Pam et Radislava) pour ce soir! 

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Because, on parle d'autres choses plus importantes en ce moment. ( le non respect de Pam et Radislava) pour ce soir! 

Ahh , ça va , for me it is all relevant to the people who are involved and we see tonight , we disagree , that’s fine 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have made a prediction , I believe that after Masha departs , they bring a new girl either at that time or earlier and they will move Vivian to B2 and the new girl in B4 .. Pam is a great tenant and I think RLC could sometimes “ listen to “ their employees 

they will all leave soon and the next batch will arrive

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Have you seen the guys that were in gina & bruno's place,it's no wonder the girls would rather replace the 'boys'' over there with toys or their own fingers,,or just stick with each other and masturbate in stereo side by side,,lol. 

tenor.gif

Well those guys are an exception, a bad one.