B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

at the same time, he looks a little tipsy  

Alcohol always works in the favor of someone who has a “ bigger “ plan for the night 😉 most probably if anything happens , won’t  work nice .. but let’s not think so far 😂🤣 This guy is really sympathetic , no macho , a simple daily life person than the majority of us I believe , we could easily identify to him ☺️

Still , Pam’s an expert working the cameras 😂🤣😂🤣 her experience starts becoming valuable ( plus Amalia seems to have really advised her to possibly overcome her any shy issues she has to perform on camera 😉

It is nice because it is all happening in English and we can understand , plus , I don’t think that there’s any one here who doesn’t want to see this guy “ eating” Pam , we are all his fans today , his biggest supporters 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

“No sex because it is too hot “ 😂🤣😂🤣 if I heard correctly 😁

Even with volume at max its not easy to hear all they say, might be easier with headphones though.

And good customers respect from Pam that she keeps on the main lighting than using the stupid lights 😆

Edit ; WTF 🤬😡🤬😡🤬

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And good customers respect from Pam that she keeps on the main lighting than using the stupid lights 😆

Edit ; WTF 🤬😡🤬😡🤬

It's fine with the NV.