Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

Just now, Alladino said:

Let's compare this place, for example, with Anabele and Efim, a couple from the past. Have you seen them? The difference, in terms of insight into their private lives, is like night and day. With Leora, you can see that it is a 24/7 behavior for the camera. She has turned into a show. With Anabele and Efim it was different. They also had real visits, lived out their hobby in the apartment, really lived in their apartment. That doesn't mean that I think I really knew them. I wouldn't say that about anyone I've only seen in RLC, but compare to Leora, sorry. a very big difference.

AND where are they now. Leora, and Malia must be doing something correctly. You simply refuse to accept the REAL problem that you have with this apartment. It is an ongoing dirge of self denial, as to where the problem is.

Having nothing to do with the tenants of this apartment. IMO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

AND where are they now. Leora, and Malia must be doing something correctly. You simply refuse to accept the REAL problem that you have with this apartment. It is an ongoing dirge of self denial, as to where the problem is.

Having nothing to do with the tenants of this apartment. IMO

Of course this is off topic, but it has become quite clear that there is no use in attempting to reason with some. Especially anyone who constantly disregards a forum sites decorum of rules by blatantly constantly disregarding topic listings and therefore spamming them while doing so. An old saying of "there's just no reasoning with some", has seemed to be the case here lately. Better to report such nonsense and let the mods. or admin. handle it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course this is off topic, but it has become quite clear that there is no use in attempting to reason with some. Especially anyone who constantly disregards a forum sites decorum of rules by blatantly constantly disregarding topic listings and therefore spamming them while doing so. An old saying of "there's just no reasoning with some", has seemed to be the case here lately. Better to let the mods. or admin. handle it. 

I agree to a certain extent ! But where I come, from there is no excuse for the constant use of profanity regarding the tenants, or their activities. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Of course this is off topic, but it has become quite clear that there is no use in attempting to reason with some. Especially anyone who constantly disregards a forum sites decorum of rules by blatantly constantly disregarding topic listings and therefore spamming them while doing so. An old saying of "there's just no reasoning with some", has seemed to be the case here lately. Better to report such nonsense and let the mods. or admin. handle it. 

That is the lesser problem Nich. The main problem is a 'taking over' of the room by a hater with a problem with not only what goes on in the apartment, but us fans too. Others post one or two things, registering their complaint and leave it. That's fine. But this is nothing now but deliberate goading of the members here, posting the same stuff dozens of times, like what has happened for months and months in GOV rooms. How many times have those guys seen the words 'Pseudo Lesbian' written by him? 100? 200? We're getting it here now. It has finally gone on long enough, we can't keep putting up with this.

7 minutes ago, gogism said:

Hehe, I see you all still have a problem with that '1k1 night' guy...

Just put him back into the lamp! 😉

Look what happens in history to the meek, when they become silent !  Sometimes that is not the most viable solution !😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is the lesser problem Nich. The main problem is a 'Taking Over' of the room by a hater with a vendetta against not only what goes on in the apartment, but us fans too. Others post one or two things, registering their complaint and leave it. That's fine. But this is nothing now but deliberate goading of the members here, posting the same stuff dozens of times, like what has happened for months and months in GOV rooms. How many times have those guys seen the words 'Pseudo Lesbian' written by him? 100? 200? We get it here now. It has finally gone on long enough, we can't keep putting up with this.

I agree, but reporting such nonsense is the only way something could be done about it and Stn has finally stepped in to cool things off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, but reporting such nonsense is the only way something could be done about it and Stn has finally stepped in to cool things off.

Some could see this as just us silencing a different opinion, but trolling is trolling. Maybe we're all wrong! Let's see.