Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think anyone can tell from the little bit of real that can be seen in this apartment beside the bullshit shows that they are still friends. How can you do that when at the same time they so obviously lie about being sexually interested in each other.

What Is really unfortunate, is how much some here are trapped in there own fantasy world. It is precisely the problem of this apartment that the girls keep their actual lives away from this place. You buy the bullshit the girls put up for the cameras, but that doesn't make you an expert, even if you may believe it.  

giphy.gif

And even more spam that has been reported.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

Ahh! Yes more profanity to describe the activities in this apartment, along with another OFF TOPIC gif, convinces me to apply your last phrase to yourself. BUT THAT DOESN"T MAKE YOU AN EXPERT, EVEN IF YOU MAY BELIEVE IT !

An accidental bump of the submit button, I will fill in the gaps that slipper's quick reaction quoted !  

To think that anyone here knows her, sorry, but I don't think so. At least I certainly don't. What I do know is that she is fooling her viewers with the pseudo lesbian shows to the extreme, but that's more her work and not her private life.

The sad thing is that even after all the years Leora has been in the project, no one here can really say much about her private life for sure. Over the years, she has developed more and more of a facade, trying to be what the assumed viewers would like her to be.

Some people here may think it's great, they want some kind of a perfect virtual girlfriend or something, but I think it makes her lifeless and inauthentic.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To think that anyone here knows her, sorry, but I don't think so. At least I certainly don't. What I do know is that she is fooling her viewers with the pseudo lesbian shows to the extreme, but that's more her work and not her private life.

The sad thing is that even after all the years Leora has been in the project, no one here can really say much about her private life for sure. Over the years, she has developed more and more of a facade, trying to be what the assumed viewers would like her to be.

Some people here may think it's great, they want some kind of a perfect virtual girlfriend or something, but I think it makes her lifeless and inauthentic.

More spam that has been reported.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It makes absolutely no difference if any one , including yourself, knows Leora personally. It is the refusal of your own to accept that the RLC phrase, does not apply to any of the tenants REAL LIVES ! EXCEPT AS SEEN ON THE CAMS. IF YOU CAN NOT SEE IT ON THE CAMERAS, IT SIMPLY IS NOT OF MY CONCERN. BRINGING GUESTS into the apartment has to be in agreement with their knowledge of the cameras. THIS WAS RECENTLY EXPLAINED TO YOU. BUT YOU WISH TO KEEP ON WITH YOUR BROKEN RECORD OPINION !

YOU HAVE BEEN ADAMANT REGARDING WHAT YOU THINK !  To the point it is nothing more than an obnoxious constant dirge of your poor lifeless self !  Not willing to accept your own reality ! IMO !

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really think the moderation will have understood your opinion by now, don't you think. 😂

I think the same statement applies directly to yourself, don't you think.???????😏

• Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

It makes absolutely no difference if any one , including yourself, knows Leora personally. It is the refusal of your own to accept that the RLC phrase, does not apply to any of the tenants REAL LIVES ! EXCEPT AS SEEN ON THE CAMS. IF YOU CAN NOT SEE IT ON THE CAMERAS, IT SIMPLY IS NOT OF MY CONCERN. BRINGING GUESTS into the apartment has to be in agreement with their knowledge of the cameras. THIS WAS RECENTLY EXPLAINED TO YOU. BUT YOU WISH TO KEEP ON WITH YOUR BROKEN RECORD OPINION !

YOU HAVE BEEN ADAMANT REGARDING WHAT YOU THINK !  To the point it is nothing more than an obnoxious constant dirge of your poor lifeless self !  Not willing to accept your own reality ! IMO !

Let's compare this place, for example, with Anabele and Efim, a couple from the past. Have you seen them? The difference, in terms of insight into their private lives, is like night and day. With Leora, you can see that it is a 24/7 behavior for the camera. She has turned into a show. With Anabele and Efim it was different. They also had real visits, lived out their hobby in the apartment, really lived in their apartment. That doesn't mean that I think I really knew them. I wouldn't say that about anyone I've only seen in RLC, but compare to Leora, sorry. a very big difference.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, scutus said:

It is blatantly obvious now, there is no ambiguity, that the room has been systematically taken over, with an attempt to destroy the reputations of both girls. Every day for an entire week, the same tired old complaints, trolling, mocking of other members and spamming. Taking out a frustration with RLC content in general, on the forum itself - Exactly what has been going on by this one person for month after month over in the GOV rooms, as those posters over there can attest. Now he has decided to do this here. Calling for things that won't happen, asking for things that have NOTHING to do with the employees, repeating for people who ARE NOT EVEN EMPLOYEES of rlc to be seen, despite everything. Nothing but constant repetition from someone who wants it all to be about him, that if we like them then we are all wrong and he is right. It has affected most people who come in here regularly.

And to add insult to injury -

THIS PERSON DOES NOT EVEN SUBSCRIBE TO REALLIFECAM ANYMORE!!

This is like me walking into my greengrocers, complaining about the amount i have to pay for my gas bill, and going back in to complain several times a day, every day.

NOTHING WRITTEN HERE CHANGES ANYTHING ON RLC!!!! HOW MANY TIMES CAN THIS BE SAID??

This is why more and more are pissed off here, why less and less are posting. The room has been changed by one person.  I never thought that could be possible - Yet it has happened.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let's compare this place, for example, with Anabele and Efim, a couple from the past. Have you seen them? The difference, in terms of insight into their private lives, is like night and day. With Leora, you can see that it is a 24/7 behavior for the camera. She has turned into a show. With Anabele and Efim it was different. They also had real visits, lived out their hobby in the apartment, really lived in their apartment. That doesn't mean that I think I really knew them. I wouldn't say that about anyone I've only seen in RLC, but compare to Leora, sorry. a very big difference.

And more spam that has been reported.

• Upvote 2