Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 We have been keeping this discussion to this apartment. Your interest is all about yourself !  With your constant SPAM, all but crying because Leora,

and Malia are not puppets on your string !  Have you considered that you do not understand REALITY !  Your have not noticed that all you are doing is being totally

annoying to the majority of the posters !

OH look there are the BF's on camera 15 !    Hurry you are going to miss them ! But be careful, don't trip in your haste ! 

Just because something is unpleasant is no reason not to talk about it.  On the contrary, I really think that a discussion is more than useful. 😄

Imagine that there are other girls in the apartment who actually live there. Why does it have to be those two girls, of all people, who have shown their complete rejection of the idea of the  project for all the time there are in this apartment?

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Than there is a certain childish person who keeps posting stupid nasty horror pictures when ever the girls do something or a member quotes nice things said about the ladies.

Yep. It's called Trolling.

Yet accepted as 'Opinion'.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are trying to give me an underlying position that suits you in your attempt to silence my opinion. However, I will not let you provoke me and stay objective. 😄

What would be so tragic about RLC occupying this apartment with other residents? How many more years are the girls going to pull this bullshit?

Keep in mind, leora is getting old anyway. 😂

If Leora is getting " old  " that in my guess would make you ancient !  Considering your inability to recognize, that neither Leora, or Malia, really care about you opinion !

As is the case of many of the people who pay RLC to watch primarily this apartment!

You be objective? You have not figured out that this is not 06/28/2013, nor is it 08/14/2019 ! 

You are still in the onset of Leora's joining the RLC project!   Unlike you, she is not living in the past, or caught in a never ending rut in her life.

You opinion reflects in your needing a BOYFRIEND in your life !  That does not mean that Leora, and Malia have to provide one for you. That is my opinion !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

If Leora is getting " old  " that in my guess would make you ancient !  Considering your inability to recognize, that neither Leora, or Malia, really care about you opinion !

As is the case of many of the people who pay RLC to watch primarily this apartment!

You be objective? You have not figured out that this is not 06/28/2013, nor is it 08/14/2019 ! 

You are still in the onset of Leora's joining the RLC project!   Unlike you, she is not living in the past, or caught in a never ending rut in her life.

You opinion reflects in your needing a BOYFRIEND in your life !  That does not mean that Leora, and Malia have to provide one for you. That is my opinion !

It doesn't bother me when people accuse me of homosexuality, as if that were some kind of insult. However, you should think twice before using other people sexual orientation as an insult.

I didn't insterress for Leora then and I don't now. I just see the potential that RLC have to make something out of this apartment that is better than two show girls hiding their lives from the camera.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because something is unpleasant is no reason not to talk about it.  On the contrary, I really think that a discussion is more than useful. 😄

Imagine that there are other girls in the apartment who actually live there. Why does it have to be those two girls, of all people, who have shown their complete rejection of the idea of the  project for all the time there are in this apartment?

Why in the world would I want to do that. When I am very happy with Leora, and Malia as tenants, for as long as they wish to be there

Perhaps you are not aware that there have been other tenants in this apartment. 

What idea of the project ?  the byline RLC used in 2012 ?   This is 2021, but you are still in 2012, Please stay there !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Why in the world would I want to do that. When I am very happy with Leora, and Malia as tenants, for as long as they wish to be there

Perhaps you are not aware that there have been other tenants in this apartment. 

What idea of the project ?  the byline RLC used in 2012 ?   This is 2021, but you are still in 2012, Please stay there !

Be carefull what you say to trolls it seems don said a few choice words and now hes gone for good

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I didn't insterress for Leora then and I don't now. I just see the potential that RLC have to make something out of this apartment that is better than two show girls hiding their lives from the camera.

I will repeat myself !  If you are so very, very concerned about RLC's potential. Why, may I ask, are you self admitted non subscriber ?

Funniest thing, I currently see Leora sitting, at the kitchen end of the couch, and Malia sitting with one foot on the table, directly across

form the TV. HIDING, THEY ARE NOT ! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will repeat myself !  If you are so very, very concerned about RLC's potential. Why, may I ask, are you self admitted non subscriber !

Funniest thing, I currently see Leora sitting, at the kitchen end of the couch, and Malia sitting with one foot on the table, directly across

form the TV. HIDING, THEY ARE NOT ! 

It now seems to me, to be a personal vendetta against both RLC and those of us on the forum who like it. I can't look at it otherwise. If someone publicly says they NO LONGER subscribe to RealLifeCam, yet continue to complain about the content, combined with spamming and mocking of other forum members posts, it must be taken as deliberate. Topic threads are now going through a double speed, not down to 'Discussion' but deliberate trolling and goading people by one solitary person. Whether it is in GOV or now for the last week in this room, it cannot be viewed any other way. The frustration is basically being taken out on us.

PS. Leora is wearing horizontally grey, and white striped socks with pink toes. Malia is wearing plain pink socks. Both are wearing white negligee's. 

Simple lovely attire for the two ladies of the house. IMO 😊

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

PS. Leora is wearing horizontally grey, and white striped socks with pink toes. Malia is wearing plain pink socks. Both are wearing white negligee's. 

Simple lovely attire for the two ladies of the house. IMO 😊

Yep, looks better crystal clear than blurred!