I urge all Members to participate here

TBG 150

What shall we do with Charles53??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What shall we do with Charles53??

• Ban him entirely
    • Ban him and remove all of his mindless posts
    • Set him up to be read only (This will deny him access to post)
    • Leave him alone and just put up with it
    • Give tbg150 Admin access for 30 minutes to clean up the mess in all of the boards that he's made

Go read his little tirade over in the Angela & Valera board. This proves he's a little boy home after school playing on mommy and daddy's computer. So you run a block on the IP and poof, he's gone. I seriously doubt he knows how to get around it. He just learned how to use the Caps Lock key.

Doing things like making six posts in a row like he did here

http://camcaps.net/angela-valera/angela-valera-pictures/195/

should not be allowed.

I could really give a fuck if people say stupid stuff, but putting each sentence in its own post makes threads annoying to scroll through.

I say give him a warning to keep his observations into single posts, and if he doesn't stop, ban him.

All, I have asked the member in question to keep comments relevant and on topic, and refrain from making off the cuff comments to RLC couples that likely fall on deaf ears anyway. As I've said before I don't ban people for their opinions. However, we do have rules against spam, and when comments become spammy I will take action. I monitor the forum for spam several times a day, and I encourage you to report spam if and when you see it. Someone did report his posts, and it appears that a moderator cleared the report before I saw it. I will monitor the report logs more closely so that this kind of situation doesn't happen again.

Thank You,

Admin

I'm not trying to be a shit disturber. I'm faaaaaaar from an angel. Closer to the devil I'd say. But several have asked him to cool it. Then he tells me to F off when I try and make sense to him. Not a good thing to do. It's rude to keyboard someone like that. And it was only done because he had his monitor and his mommy to hide behind. He wouldn't do that on the streets to anyone.