B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #12 (May)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it again, it's sad to see people leaving, even if they are not your favs.

I will always remember one of my first nights on RLC.  There was a party in this apartment ... I had no idea who these people were.  It seemed like a fun party with lots of music and dancing.  Then it broke out into massages in A&L's bed ... I thought "omg this is cool" ... but not much materialized except for a lot of playfulness.  I think they massaged Anthony's cock through his shorts that night.  When it was bedtime, there were three people sleeping on the couches and and the couches were pushed together.  The one guy gave both girls VERY LONG massages.  I was full of anticipation ... especially since one of the girls kept getting up naked to get her phone, get water, go pee, etc., etc.  Finally they all 3 fell asleep without any action.

Little did I know that night that this was the basic RLC pattern that I was watching.

Noldus is correct.  When you see participants departing with many shopping bags, they are not traveling by plane or train.

Flights for Rome, FCO at 18:10, and 18:40.

Warsaw at 19:20.

With cleaning lady there so quickly, new participants are probably arriving soon.

32 minutes ago, moules said:

Noldus is correct.  When you see participants departing with many shopping bags, they are not traveling by plane or train.

Flights for Rome, FCO at 18:10, and 18:40.

Warsaw at 19:20.

With cleaning lady there so quickly, new participants are probably arriving soon.

so they are going to rome?

does anyone know?

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

post about an hour said C&C to Italy. L&A don't know but judging by the byebyes they are going seperate ways

loraine&anthony are going there separate ways or do you mean?

loraine&anthony and claire&carlos are going there separate ways?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

The cleaning lady finds a lot of forgotten things, in the closet, under the bed. Including a purse, a mobile phone etc

Anthony is back to pic it up

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine&anthony are going there separate ways or do you mean?

loraine&anthony and claire&carlos are going there separate ways?

sorry, I meant L&A are going seperate ways to C&C. Thats my reading of it - what would Anthony do without Lorraine to instruct him ! LOL

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The cleaning lady finds a lot of forgotten things, in the closet, under the bed. Including a purse, a mobile phone etc

WOW, never thought any of this lot would forget a mobiie, probably broken!

Archived