B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #12 (May)

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have to get home before their Visa's expire.  Go home on an expired Visa and you won't be doing any travelling for at lest 5 years.  For some that wouldn't be such a bad idea.  I can handle not seeing some of them again.  :biggrin:

Carlos is Italian , Claire is polish , no problem with them .. Loraine and Anthony have exceeded since a long time the 90 days limit .. I think it is a bit more complicated with L&A but as with the majority of the cast , they don’t seem at any stress with their extended stay.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Carlos is Italian , Claire is polish , no problem with them .. Loraine and Anthony have exceeded since a long time the 90 days limit .. I think it is a bit more complicated with L&A but as with the majority of the cast , they don’t seem at any stress with their extended stay.. 

I think Claire is from Ukraine, but she used to live in poland in the past. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are 180 Day Visa's if your there for studying purposes but keeping the legs spread wouldn't be classified as studying.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ci sono visti di 180 giorni se sei lì per motivi di studio, ma tenere le gambe aperte non sarebbe classificato come studio.   :grande sorriso:

Se studi ginecologia si😂

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 180 Day Visa's if your there for studying purposes but keeping the legs spread wouldn't be classified as studying.   :biggrin:

😁 I believe you 😉 , despite being European , I haven’t searched what’s really happening with the visas as I am enjoying being a EU citizen . In any case , it was already long time that both couples should have left , better late than never and off to new RLC adventures hopefully 😉

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I think Claire is from Ukraine, but she used to live in poland in the past. 

Ahh , thanks for the info , I only assumed this because she was speaking Polish with Daniel and I think there was a discussion once of her being polish , if I am correct , and he ( Daniel )  is polish also  I think . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Claire is Polish?...🥴

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Claire is Polish?...🥴

I could put my hand on fire that she said she is polish but also bluewinner mentioned that’s  she might have lived in Poland and coming from Ukraine .. but these two countries share borders so , it might be even more to this 🤨