Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Young beauty instead of name because not even they know who is who at this point. Not that twitterguy ever get a name right but still. 😁

Well i think all of them, whoever they are, are just using it as a doss house right now as they all seem to live elsewhere when they ain't here. Very strange.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Young beauty instead of name because not even they know who is who at this point. Not that twitterguy ever get a name right but still. 😁

also calling that dancing is a bit ambitious... 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well i think all of them, whoever they are, are just using it as a doss house right now as they all seem to live elsewhere when they ain't here. Very strange.

Yea probably this. Hope Tommy or some horny dude (not Henry) goes there to doss with her later..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, stash said:

Tommy & Hannah 😏🤔🤗tommyandhannah.thumb.jpg.83c2f78289afb87df53c0a6f61ad0a78.jpg

God knows yet,could be tommy 3 for all i know lol Hannah's number yet to be resolved lol. but she's getting a bit fruity lol

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I got a photo of Hannah & Tommy. Seems Tommy was not even there yet...

file_5793.thumb.jpg.9181696f7df79a7fef3067d1a54ebcc4.jpg

Have we even seen that Hannah yet? lol She is similar i suppose to Hannah 1 who is there now. :biggrin: so Felix had it all round his neck then lol

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Have we even seen that Hannah yet? lol She is similar i suppose to Hannah 1 who is there now. :biggrin: so Felix had it ll round his neck then lol

This is Hannah II. The girl with the bigger boobs. Felix was right.