Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #1

Doubt we'll see Shannon for a while.. First it seemed like she'd spend the night, but after the hidden fuckyfucky she just got dressed and left. And then later came back to get her shit. Seems weird to me, but the cameras really bothers her obviously.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Failscream said:

Doubt we'll see Shannon for a while.. First it seemed like she'd spend the night, but after the hidden fuckyfucky she just got dressed and left. And then later came back to get her shit. Seems weird to me, but the cameras really bothers her obviously.

Yep seems to have collected all her dancing crap and fucking off now. Well the cams never bothered her in the shower but getting banged on cam a bit too far eh. Still judging by the stupid hat she may be off to Benidorm to entertain the crowds :biggrin:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yep seems to have collected all her dancing crap and fucking off now. Well the cams never bothered her in the shower but getting banged on cam a bit too far eh. Still judging by the stupid hat she may be off to Benidorm to entertain the crowds :biggrin:

I thought the way she was dressed she was going beekeeping.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey @Robwindo you know you've had 104 posts just in this topic? That's twice as many as Jabba, the king of gab. We're gonna have to call you Chatty Cathy. :angel: :biggrin:

Never had any idea pal must be something in our water lately 😂 

• Haha 3