US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what a crock of shit. now we know where your "news" comes from. stop wasting everyone's time with this nonsense.

tenor (98).gif

tenor (99).gif

tenor (100).gif

Lol...when he knows he is naked and looking stupid because I posted more proof than he is even capable of reading...he doubles down on more stupid.  Network TV, radio, twitter, three newspspser, including two national and one local Portland paper, but my sources are BS...lololololol  The one thing that I have proven is that you don't fucking care what the proof is, you only have the dumb ability to oppose just like you alter ego in Michigan.  Go back to the golf course and fuck off.

oh and here's more for you from the VERY left leaning UK Guardian you stupid fucking fool...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Patriot Prayer group is seeking to occupy the grounds of Ted Wheeler’s house and promoting a recall campaign

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

A bit more for you dummy...

THEJEWISHVOICE.COM

Following almost a year of destructive protests, by radical communist insurrectionists in Portland, Mayor Ted Wheeler, who essentially did nothing as the terrorists struck every night in the city, trying to burn...

more crap. you clowns are getting worse every day.

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here is more stupid...

NYPOST.COM

Portland police and the FBI are reportedly investigating a veiled death threat against Mayor Ted Wheeler.

And more for you lazy stupid...

M.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Portland, Oregon, police and the FBI are investigating a threatening video posted by a purported Antifa sympathizer against Mayor Ted Wheeler, according to a media report Friday.

Golfer is not lazy. He is just a totally dishonest, deceitful bastard.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...when he knows he is naked and looking stupid because I posted more proof than he is even capable of reading...he doubles down on more stupid.  Network TV, radio, twitter, three newspspser, including two national and one local Portland paper, but my sources are BS...lololololol  The one thing that I have proven is that you don't fucking care what the proof is, you only have the dumb ability to oppose just like you alter ego in Michigan.  Go back to the golf course and fuck off.

oh and here's more for you from the VERY left leaning UK Guardian you stupid fucking fool...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Patriot Prayer group is seeking to occupy the grounds of Ted Wheeler’s house and promoting a recall campaign

we'll see how legitimate your crap is. my bet is no.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Golfer is not lazy. He is just a totally dishonest, deceitful bastard.

He just reports the facts.  You morons won't accept them because they go against your political ideology.

• Like 1