Nicest dick on RLC?

spionkopf

You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Just when I thought I was out,.. They pulled me back in.

I haven't even been gone for two days, and this is what the old neighborhood has fallen to?

If I'm going to leave another post to what few friends I may yet have here, it has to be under a different heading other than this shit! 

I'm bi and have been for about 40 years.  I"m in my upper 50's  My eye sight is so bad or they are so small.  I do not know who has the best.  But a three some with N and K would be nice.  or Just N or just K.

si habla mos simplemente de la polla , yo creo que el gordo de stefan no esta mal dotado , tampoco anton ni stepan quizás las mas pequeñas son las de kiko y max , pero tampoco es una cosa que me preocupe . de las mujeres si que escogería a nora para echar un polvo

The question should be: "Which RLC guy IS the biggest dick?"  ;D

Then I vote for Stefan. Alma's mate. I classify him as the worst of them all. I could be wrong, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

The question should be: "Which RLC guy IS the biggest dick?"  ;D

Then I vote for Stefan. Alma's mate. I classify him as the worst of them all. I could be wrong, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

And Paul comes in at a fast second.