live action.

Guest abuelo paul

Wow! The best fuck in the three months I have been watching. It lasted almost 1 1/2 hours. They did a lot. A great deal of sensual oral on both parts. He got her to squirt a couple of times finger banging her. You could hear it on the audio it was so loud. She is a very creative lover. Turned me on. He knows what he is doing and cares about her getting off too.

We need to send him over to Leora and have Paul watch a session. The problem would be Leora would leave the dud.

Alina has become my favorite with this scene. She is an amazing lover. If only she swallowed.

Wow! The best fuck in the three months I have been watching. It lasted almost 1 1/2 hours. They did a lot. A great deal of sensual oral on both parts. He got her to squirt a couple of times finger banging her. You could hear it on the audio it was so loud. She is a very creative lover. Turned me on. He knows what he is doing and cares about her getting off too.

We need to send him over to Leora and have Paul watch a session. The problem would be Leora would leave the dud.

Alina has become my favorite with this scene. She is an amazing lover. If only she swallowed.

Anton was hard almost all the time and gave good fucking..the riding was hot too,In the end i think he used the second condom as the first one broke and came.A facial would have been hot.Phew ! that was a marathon that lasted 1.5 Hrs.. ;D

the king lion , el rey leon vaya polvazo le ha echado a sido con premeditación y alevosia y nocturnidad se ha vengado de ella por los mensajitos del movil , machote con los huevos pegados al culo como los leones

Guest Squirrel

Wow. Now I'm sorry I missed it. I'm also sorry I didn't keep up with my Spanish studies, or I would understand the eroticism which Manolito so aptly expressed.

Google translate is going to get the same reputation as MapQuest if this continues...

Manolito's reply translated via Google. Bunch of crack-heads running that show.

the lion king, the lion king go first scene has been thrown at him with malice and perfidy has nocturnal revenged her by text messages from mobile phones, macho with eggs glued to the ass like lions

( anton vio mensajes de texto ( sms ) ( wappshap ) de otro hombre y se puso celoso , alina lloraba )

( en venganza , anton estubo 1,45 fuking , la sodomizo )

( despues se quedaron dormidos el tenia los testiculos asomando por el culo , igual que los leones )

( por eso lo compare con un leon ( el rey de la selva ) fue una de las mejores folladas que he visto en rlf )

I wish I had discovered using the translation software a long time ago. It'd always great for a laugh.

Manolito's post above, translated to English. This gets better all of the time.  ;D

(Anton saw text messages (sms) (wappshap) and another man got jealous, alina cried)

(in revenge, anton Was fuking 1.45, the sodomized)

(fell asleep after he had testicles poking up the ass , Like lions)

(hence compare with a lion (the king of the jungle) was one of the best fucks I've seen in rlf)

Guest bulgachica

I wish I had discovered using the translation software a long time ago. It'd always great for a laugh.

Manolito's post above, translated to English. This gets better all of the time.  ;D

(Anton saw text messages (sms) (wappshap) and another man got jealous, alina cried)

(in revenge, anton Was fuking 1.45, the sodomized)

(fell asleep after he had testicles poking up the ass , Like lions)

(hence compare with a lion (the king of the jungle) was one of the best fucks I've seen in rlf)

It'd be great if Anton read this report of that session, he'd be pretty proud!!