B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

Quale legge dice che il concetto GoV e’ scopare per forza? E poi per cosa? per rispettare chi paga per vedere questo?😂 sei messo male amico. Non devono rispettare nessuno. Se ti piace quello che vedi, bene, altrimenti non paghi, questo e’ il concetto, non portare gente a casa e scopare soltanto perche’ ci sono le telecamere. Ricorda, sono donne, (esseri umani) non oggetti o macchine per far svuotare le palle dell’uomo. 

GOV and V= Vacation … for me it means to just live a life in a house of cameras and just enjoy your stay without obligations as like  sharing an apartment as a couple or a roomate . I never say that it should be about sex , I speak about enjoying their time living in a house with cameras and getting paid for it. It is holidays , you go out , you party , you dance , you flirt if you are single , you discover the place , you make new friendships , you get happy , you get sad , you have good days , you have bad days , but at the end , you also need to work… working is being in front of cameras . And you get more money if you do more than waking up , have breakfast , get dressed and go sightseeing Barcelona , come back , have lunch , take a nap , go out again and come back at night to sleep .

It is an adult sight , the girls know that nudity and showing as much as more , this is what keeps the clientele , as they are instructed also from their employer . Whatever these girls do as I would do if I was on holidays , it reflects to me as being satisfied of what I see . If I was on holidays ( single )  , i would go out to party , try to have as many girls as possible, i would explore and learn some amazing places so as to visit again and again , see and discover new things . 

This is all I mean , if a girl wants to have as many partners , invite people at home and socialize or do shows with her colleagues because this gives more money , whatever extra adult entertainment that is nice for my taste I will watch it . Vacations = just live a free life without thinking so much of your problems and worries back home , you live it so other people watch you , you do it in a nice and pleasant way and the customers will feel happy and pleased of what you do , that’s all I am saying . No certain things , just a way of life that will will please me and entertain me and reward me for whatever I realize personally that RLC is all about and I pay for it . 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I can't believe Radi skipped a day of bating. Ariana hasn't bated since last Monday (5/3). What's up with that? 🤔

Maybe all the unnecessary ,uncalled for  negative shit that has been posted over the weeks,,(That's IF some read this forum.),about different things about them, has taken it's toll over time and they are on a ''bate strike'',,lmao. I would have a long time ago,nothing they do seems to satisfy many of you on here,and you  find fault with something,no matter how miniscule. For many,the energy to find something to bitch about, outweighs the energy to see the good things. I know if i didn't feel appreciated ,i would say fuck it,why bother,, and i'm not speaking for them, or saying that's what's going on,,that's just me. Besides,i would rather have no bating than just ''show bating'', i can tell the difference. Or there is a simpler answer,, she has someone on the ''outside'' she is seeing.

Il y a 9 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I can't believe Radi skipped a day of bating. Ariana hasn't bated since last Monday (5/3). What's up with that? 🤔

Ari just get's more boring over time, she's a waste